MStay Russell Court Hotel
US$214
US$178
  • Restaurant
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$148
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$272
US$229
US$352
US$254
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$121
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$284
US$133
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$182
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$140
Official Site
Hotel Indigo London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$227
Priceline
US$114
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

All reviewskensington olympia stationcontinental breakfastcomplimentary teaminute walksmall hoteldesk staffbasement roomreception areastay there againclean roomsbed linentrain stationone night stayironing boardfridgeexhibitionproximity
Reviewed 23 April 2016

I've just had a couple of nights stay at this hotel whilst exhibiting at Olympia. As with any hotel there are pluses and minuses. The location is great for Olympia, only 5 minute walk and very close to Olympia overground. It's also just off Kensington high street where you can find some great places to eat.
The hotel itself is small but I found everything functional and in some ways better than some of the bigger chains that I frequently stay in.
The main points for me are that the hotel is clean, the bathroom was very well presented with plenty of complimentary toiletries but very small as was the bedroom but there is very little noise as the windows are good. There is tea and coffee making facilities in the room and no shortage of tea or coffee sachets. The room I stayed in however needs a re-paint as its looking shabby.
The breakfast is continental but there is a very good selection of fruit, yoghurts, bread, croissants, cereal, eggs, cold meats, cheese and fruit juices so you won't leave hungry.
I'd definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

The rooms are not good enough. Stains on bedding.decoration poor and a place trying to be quality but just is not.I have stayed in cheaper hotels that were better quality. The TV only shows bbc 1 and 2. The rest just de- pixelate so no joy there either.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2016

This hotel was booked for me by work. Usually we stay at the nearby Hilton, however budget cuts meant a more 'affordable' option for us while we attended an Expo nearby. So having looked online at the reviews and felt some trepidation at my upcoming stay, I prepared myself and went to check in.

Reception is tiny. The Receptionist sits inside a small cupboard within reception and deals with your check in quickly and efficiently. Wifi info and other details such as breakfast etc is given on a printed sheet of paper, and your room key is just plain white with the number written on it in felt tip marker pen. I believe the phrase is 'no-frills'?
I was just grateful that the girl in front got given the ground floor room which was the front room of this converted old house, a sidestep away from the reception area. Her door to her room was just inside the main door but before reception, so I don't know how safe I would have felt staying in there? I would probably decline that room if you're travelling alone and security is an issue?

I was given Room 303 and accessed it via a very small yet modern elevator. The door was open when I arrived which unnerved me slightly. The room itself was very small and had an even smaller ensuite bathroom. Initially I found only one power socket near the teeny slither of a desk where the kettle was. Luckily for me I travel with an extension cable, as the kettle cord wasn't long enough to reach the power socket without suspending the kettle upside down, as it was situated half way up the wall (see photo). Regarding the tea and coffee facilities, they were basic like the room. I didn't even get any spoons the first night and had to use a pen to stir my tea
The room itself was far too hot and the heating couldn't be adjusted using the aircon system for some reason so I had to have the teeny window open at all times to cool off.

The bathroom was modern yet tiny and there was no shelf to store anything so it had to go under the sink. The sink was one of those space saver mini ones. It wasn't big enough to get the kettle in to fill it so I had to use the mug to pour water from the tap into the kettle. Also, being such a small sink, there was no way of switching on the tap without soaking yourself from the spray. This meant you and the floor (and all your stuff you had to put on the floor because of no shelf unit) was soaked every time you washed your hands. However the shower itself was nice. Decent water pressure.

The walls are paper thin in this hotel. On the first night the guy in the room to my right had a terrible cold and I heard him blowing his nose a lot. The girl in the room to the left of me had a very long mobile phone conversation that I would have been able to tell you in detail about had I spoken her language. She then took ages trying to plug something in, as it was scratch scratch scratch against my wall. At one point I was going to knock and offer to help her. Thank GOODNESS a couple in love weren't in the next room!!!!!

The wardrobe was super small but there was a long mirror on the wall. The TV was tiny and wall mounted. I found another power socket near the bed. Talking of the bed, each day I was greeted by towel animals (swans in a heart in this case). A vain attempt to give a little romance to this room, although I definitely wouldn't be in the mood for romance if I was with someone in this hotel!

Breakfast was basic in a small basement room, a little like a canteen. I would suggest you go to Costa which is attached to The Hilton around the corner.

This is a basic yet clean hotel. Good for business or leisure travellers who don't usually stay anywhere higher than a 2 star hotel and don't care what it's like as long as there's a bed. It does the job, if the job is having somewhere to sleep before you move on.

Clean, small, functional. If you don't expect much, you'll be fine.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Vanessa B
Reviewed 22 February 2016

Room was small but had everything we needed, double bed, tv, en-suite, and free wi-fi. The fridge and safe were unexpected bonuses, as were the slippers, although we didn't use them they were a nice additional touch. The En-suite was lovely, bright and spotless with beautifully clean white towels, mini toiletries, heated towel rail and hair-dryer. The bed was a little on the firm side but it did have crisp white linen and duvet cover.

The dining room was much nicer in reality than on the photo, and the breakfast (continental) was fine...we just had toast with butter/jam. Again this area of the hotel was very clean.

Reception was 24 hour and there as a small lift for those unable to manage the stairs.

We stayed here for 2 nights to attend an event at the Olympia and so the hotel was close to the rail station and the venue!.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night in a triple room. Friendly receptionist on check in. Room comfortable but very warm, took quite a while to cool down but better than being too cold. Shower clean but took ages to warm up. Unable to fathom safe despite using many like it (kept saying error after entering 1 number) but it wasn't necessary as only stayed overnight. One bedside lamp didn't work, again wasn't a requirement (prob bulb blown) Bed was quite comfortable (firm mattress) Wifi ok. Breakfast staff were pleasant but didn't give us any guidance such as availability of boiled eggs ( only knew as daughter saw egg cups). Food was continental (always prefer a full, English) but adequate. On the whole a nice clean hotel, with only minor issues that you'd find anywhere else.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family