“Family time ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$101.03*
and up
Talk to the Animals: At Battersea Zoo London...
Ranked #433 of 1,867 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: There's a world of enjoyment at Battersea Park Children's Zoo. From feeding the farm animals, spying on the meerkats in the secret lookout, children will have hours of fun. With monkeys, snakes, pigs, donkeys, ring tailed lemurs, parrots, rabbits, emu, chipmunks, coati, wallabies and chickens, plus a fun-packed adventure playground with a real tractor and fire engine, it's a great family day out.
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful day
plenty to do for kids
well kept
safe environment for kids
My kids love sand pit and the fire engine

1  Thank Lorcan P
"nice playground"
in 4 reviews
"animal feeding"
in 3 reviews
"great for young children"
"play park"
"annual pass"
in 4 reviews
"catering facilities"

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This little petting zoo is prefect for preschoolers. After a few days of dragging our 11 month old around London we bought her here. It was just right, small, quite and peaceful. It took us about an hour to walk around and look at all the animals. I'd say if she had been a little older that could have been stretched out to 2-3 hours as there are some fun playgrounds, a tractor and a firetruck to play on. The playgrounds look a bit tired but the kids on them all seemed happy enough. As you don't pay for under 2's it was £20 for my husband and I which we were happy with ( I think people forget how expensive animals are to keep).

If I was to go again I'd probably take a picnic lunch with us.

3  Thank saraandray
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We had friends staying this weekend with a 14 month old baby, she is toddling around and loves animals so what better place to take her than Battersea Park Children's Zoo. Monkeys, donkeys, rabbits, guinea pigs, the odd rodent, snake, Wallabies, chickens and Cockrells. The added bonus of three perfect sized little playgrounds with sand flooring. The animals looked happy and healthy, staff were so kind and helpful. A lovely afternoon out.

1  Thank Francesca O
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I took my 6 year old son here and we had a great time - the animals were lively and the enclosures were well looked after. One of the keepers was v friendly and caring towards my 6 year old son and answered all his questions about the pigs and the wallabies. The meerkat tunnel thing for kids is great, he loved playing in it. I would second what other ppl say about the catering facilities - they could really make something of the catering there and it's a pity they haven't esp as it is a long way from anything else. It is a missed opportunity IMO, esp in an area like Battersea where ppl have money!!!! Next time I will take sandwiches, but that is the only negative thing to say about the place, the play areas are great and there was plenty to keep kids entertained all day v easily. Also there is only one exit/entrance so you can let an older child have a bit of freedom without worrying too much as it is quite easy to scan the whole place in one go

2  Thank LondonJaydee