“Amazing food and service”
Review of Fallow

Fallow
Ranked #5,512 of 24,033 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Amazing food and service. We worked our way through most of the menu and re-ordered plenty of the small plates. Special mention goes to the corn ribs, cod’s head and mushroom parfait. The service was warm and professional. I can’t wait to return.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Tried this restaurant with my girlfriend whilst on a long weekend in London. We followed the Michelin guide and was not disappointed. Food and customer service was spot on. Cosy location and the food was so flavoursome and innovative. Top marks Fallow, not a spec left on any of our many plates!!

Reviewed 5 August 2021

Booked for a celebratory meal. One of us struggles with alliums, which I mentioned in advance. The chef and team were so considerate and imaginative about our dietary requirements we were almost emotional. I’ve never known anything like it.

In addition the food was sensational. Outstanding. Original and considered, never fussy and yet always surprising. I cannot recommend it enough.

We sat outside and were very comfortable.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Our dinner last night was outstanding. Tom looked after us as was so passionate, knowledgeable and delightful. Food was delicious - highlights were the corn, crab cake and cod head. If I could only eat the crab cakes for the rest of my life I’d die a happy woman.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

Place looked nice with a good outdoor eating ambiance. Crab cake was okay, but more cake than crab (yes, real cake) which was a strange surprise and overwhelmed the crab meat. The dairy cow burger with a side of McDonalds fries to follow. The burger was nice and tasty, nothing special but some good relish. The very bland fries were only revived with a liberal application of ‘chip spice’, as available in most takeaways. On the whole, disappointing and poor value for money.

Date of visit: June 2021