We stayed in a room with a canopy bed overlooking Pavilion Road. Our king size bed was very comfortable and the furnishings were elegant. We were surprised at how quiet the hotel was considering that it is in the center of Knightsbridge, not far from Sloane Street and Harrods. The hotel does not have a restaurant and so breakfast was delivered on a tray every morning; the croissants were delicious. Weather permitting, you can eat breakfast on the roof terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roof Garden Rooms is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge. Originally an old pumping station, it has been transformed into a tasteful hotel with a rooftop garden. There is a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff with a high level of personal and attentive service. It is perfect for people seeking an alternative to large hotel chains. There are 11 charming country house style bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking and TripOnline SA so you can book your Roof Garden Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Searcy`s Roof Garden Rooms Hotel London
- Searcys Roof Garden Rooms London