US$239
US$211
US$158
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$121
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$173
US$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$135
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

US$184
US$154
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$139
  • Pool
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$102
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$407
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbed female dormpimlico tube stationcleaned timessink and mirrorbig benminute walktea and coffeenight's sleeplondon eyerooms are smallcerealcomputerschargersheets
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place with friendly staff and let us drop off our cases on the morning and pick them up in the evening on the last day to save carrying them around. Ensuite we paid extra for due to my traveling companion having a tiny bladder was out of order and we weren't informed till we pointed it out on check in. Good beds and clean communal area. Decent facilities if the rooms were a little short on a mirror.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
AstorMark, Manager at Astor Victoria Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hey thank you for your review! Our luggage room and facilities are always there to make your visit as cheap, enjoyable and easy as possible! We are incredibly sorry we could not provide the ensuite during your stay there was a problem with the basin and we do not want to give our guests a substandard product, we hope that one of the many relief toilets in the hostel made this better for you. I will look into putting a mirror into your room as soon as possible! We hope to see you again soon in beautiful London! Lots of love the Astor Family.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hostel for 8 days. It's a great price comparative to London. Location is a 5 minute walk to 2 different public transportation hubs, which was great. Internet is really fast and works everywhere. Coffee and tea is available all day. Breakfast is a $1 charity contribution for a decent selection of bread and cereals. Locks and chargers are available for $5 deposit. There are daily events like taco dinner and movie night.

Now for the bad stuff. The hostel is not cozy, nor friendly. Some staff members are downright mean (what did I do wrong??). Thankfully they keep the kitchen very clean, but is it necessary to vacuum at 7:30pm when everyone is eating and cooking?

The bathrooms were neglected. Toilet paper was often out and one of the toilets regularly plugged. The toilets and showers are tiny. We had a running joke in the dorm that you couldn't button your trousers back up because it was so small. The showers have good hot water but again they are so tiny...

My biggest complaint is the refrigerator that's not actually a refrigerator but a freezer. I don't mean a colder than usual fridge. I mean a "frozen wine, frozen yogurt, frozen spinach, so much for cooking let's just throw everything out" freezer. When I mentioned it to the staff they said the fridge has always been like that. Then put up a sign!!! I was also told "frozen yogurt isn't the worst thing to have." It's not ice cream, it's a giant frozen block of yogurt-ice! I was very frustrated by the situation.

Another thing I didn't appreciate was having my full name attached to my bed. When I got to the room someone asked where I was from based on my surname. I'm sorry but I do not want my full name available for everyone to see. That's creepy!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you enjoyed our incredible location and our large selection of facilities to help you save money along the way. We constantly upgrade our routers in order to provide the fastest possible wifi.
We work really hard to ensure all of our guests leave feeling they are part of our family, we are very sorry if you had a negative experience with one of our staff members I will look into the matter for you. As with the fridges, all of our fridges are temperature checked daily to ensure they are between 0 and 3 degrees I will personally look into any possibility of food freezing in our fridges. We hope you change your mind and give us a chance as we want every guest that passes our doors to stay with us again and have a great time. Lots of love, the Astor Family.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Very noisy, I mean every hostel is, but this in particular. If you have a room in the basement, close to the kitchen, you will hear very loud music, mainly techno/dj, which it's not like everyone likes that sort of music... Staff is nice but they look like the haven't slept in ages. Not the cleanest place I ever been, but which hostel is? Toilets and showers are working but very tiny.

Free tea, coffee, juice, bread and biscuits always available in the kitchen. Which is pretty cool. Free padlock.

£5 deposit for you e-key.

Quite pricy to be an hostel (£23 a night), but it's London.

Good location very close to Victoria station, about 15 minutes walking

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
AstorMark, Manager at Astor Victoria Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hey, thanks for taking some time out to write us a review. We are very happy you enjoyed all of our amazing facilities we try and provide everything someone visiting could possibly need and more! We are sorry if there was any noise during your stay, we try and keep the party and sleeping away from each other. It is possible that someone had left one of the noise control doors open which would have allowed the sound to come through to your room. For your next stay please do not hesitate to come to reception and let us know and we will sort it out for you immediately. We hope you are having an amazing time wherever you may be. The fam at Astor.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

That was my Second time at Victoria's and definitely, it won't be the last one! Amazing location, very close to the centre and many amenities, it has one of the best 'all you can eat' English breakfast I've ever had.
There's something in the atmosphere which attract you to come back: Staff very helpful, friendly and professional, especially Gloria, Sam and the manager, Eric. They made me feel very welcome and they went beyond their duties to satisfied my needs.
Well-done, team and I'll see you soon!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Thank Victoria E. F
AstorMark, Manager at Astor Victoria Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Hey, thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you enjoyed our amazing little hostel! We take great pride in not only providing you with a nice and clean place to sleep but an amazing atmosphere too so you feel at home! Hope to see you again soon in beautiful London, lots of love the Astor Family!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is a budget accommodation and I was not expecting much. All I needed was a clean bed to sleep on and a little privacy. I was only staying one night. The bed was very uncomfortable and there were bad stains on the sheets. I booked well in advance and got the cheapest price, but it still wasn't worth it

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Hey, thank you for your feedback. I will look into the mattress situation and replace it with a nice and comfortable one immediately. We check our beds once a month to ensure they have a nice bounce to them and we have not received any complaints from this room, but we are very sorry if your night's sleep was not the best. Our linen is provided by a professional linen cleaning provider and sometimes the sheets come with bleach stains that our cleaner must not have seen, but I can guarantee they would be fresh and clean. We hope you will give us another chance after experiencing our amazing location and see what an amazing a hostel we are!