Hyde Park Suites
  • Room Service
US$146
US$133
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$105
US$183
US$163
  • Room Service
Hotel Indigo London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$131
Hotels.com
US$120
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in basement room, it was great, nice size room very central location friendly staff all in all great stay. Parking was excellent in as much it was free from 13:30 Saturday and all day Sunday it was right outside the room. Hyde park across the road. For the price we paid £79 it was excellent value definitely go again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The bed was comfortable, room modern and the shower had good pressure; all positive attributes. However, I was lucky to be on a lower floor. Otherwise, I'd have needed to carry my luggage up multiple flights of stairs, as there's no lift.

The internet speed was inconsistent, but generally okay. Reception was good.

It's obvious the cleaners do not make a concerted effort to mop or even sweep the floors. After walking in socks for 30 seconds, they'd be covered in a thick layer of dust, hair and God only knows what else.

The room wasn't serviced during my stay - this was disappointing.

The location was good overall, and the cost not too bad.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night on a Saturday. It cost 50 pound which is a brilliant price for such a good location on a Saturday night!
The apartments are further from Hyde Park than we expected but the bus and Queensway train station is a two minute walk so if you can’t be bothered to walk the half hour to where winter wonderland and marble arch station is then the 94 bus is what you need.
We booked a studio double room but on arrival we were upgraded for free, for no reason, to a duplex. We were very happy with this and the man on reception was relaxed and friendly.
The duplex had a kitchen with fridge, hob, microwave oven and utensils. It also had free water and tea, hot chocolate and coffee.
There was a small table for two and a sofa bed and a tv. Only comment on this is that the sofa bed was under the tv so you had to sit on the dining chairs to watch it!
There was a small staircase which lead to the bed which was quite comfortable. The bathroom was new and nicely decorated. The room on the whole was very clean and comfortable: it was also perfectly warm which was a plus because it was freezing outside!
The view from the large window was not pleasant at all but you shouldn’t expect any better in London because it’s a built up area (especially if you’re only paying fifty pound) There were curtains to hide the view of the buildings opposite.
The only improvement I would suggest for the room would be a repaint as there were marks on the beige walls where furniture has been moved around or people have scraped it? And perhaps more luxury eg headboard for bed, better duvet/pillows (but then I would expect the price to rise!) Other than that I would highly recommend the duplex room at this establishment.
The staff were not chatty but friendly and upgraded us for free. The room wasn’t perfect but it was very clean, warm and comfortable.
The location was good - 24 hour buses, near Hyde Park shopping and a bus ride from soho for bars and clubbing. The next road up from the hotel has a high street with various shops, bars and restaurants. There is a particularly cool place to visit on that road which is a bowling alley, ice rink and arcade that serves food and drink and I would definitely recommend it. It’s the only permanent ice rink in London apparently. This is all only a five minute walk from your room.

We would definitely stay again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

For my birthday my friend thought he’d treat me to a night at winter wonderland in Hyde park, we found this place and thought it was the ideal location for the night, the pictures make the place out to be exactly what it’s not. When we arrived I wouldn’t say we were greeted more like spoke at abruptly by a rude receptionist who seemed like he clearly had better things to be doing than his JOB! We were then given the wrong type of room with damp all up the walls and 1 pillow each, all of which are minor issues when we’re only there for a night and wanted to get ready and get out. When we arrived back my friend was unable to sleep as the walls were that thin you could hear the man next door snoring. He then went down and tried to get our room moved because it wasn’t the right room anyway and he wanted to be able to sleep. The man who dealt with this was very helpful and tried his best only for him shift to finish and yet another rude, arrogant receptionist this one who also had better things to be doing than dealing with customers clearly. My friend then had to sleep on the couch in reception as there was no other option. All in all for the price you’re paying you’re not getting what you deserve and there are better value for money hotels in the area, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night whilst enjoying a concert at the Royal Albert Hall.
We had to book in at one address which is where the reception is - this building looked quite plush with chandeliers etc. The receptionist was very welcoming and friendly. He informed us that our room was in other building, on the other side of the road, about 150m away.
Luckily, our room was on the ground floor, as I don't think I could have coped with potentially 7 flights of steps if we had been in a top floor room. The room was smaller than expected, but had all the essentials - table and chairs, microwave, fridge, kettle and 2 ring hob. The bathroom was essentially a built in cupboard, but it was a fair size, clean and with an awesome shower. The room contained a double and a single, so for a small family, or 3 (very close!) friends it provided low cost adequate accommodation in central London, but I'm sure we were quite lucky with the room we had, and we might not be so lucky next time!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple