US$333
US$167
US$139
US$288
US$147
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$113
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$131
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsolympic parkwestfield shopping centreminute walktube stationwould stay againthe hotel is cleanfree wificomfy bedreception areastayed here for one nightnandoshairdryerexcelensuite
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this hotel when attending a show at the Olympic stadium, it was roughly a 30 minute walk to the stadium. Unfortunately the area let's it down but the staff and facilities were great! I wouldn't hesitate to return if going to another show at the Olympic

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hb250250
Funmi O, General Manager at Ibis London Stratford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Rather out of the way and in the poorer part of Stratford. I was rather cross as my wife arrived shortly before me. The Man insisted on having her pay for the room from her own card before allowing her into the room despite me having already given my card details to be charged. When let in at 6.15 PM she had to wait for the cleaner who was rushing to finish getting the room ready. The room was sufficiently functional, the breakfast pleasant and the card transaction sorted the next morning by a young lady called Ade. All in all everything was OK. I couldn`t go beyond that for the price. We pay the same money for a Travelodge in Covent Garden and not much more for a Hilton in central London. I needed this as I was attenting Accountex the next day, so it did the job. Just.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Roy M

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall.I am glad Aida was able to resolve the issue you had with the card. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely time in this hotel, staff were very friendly, check in was a breeze, was at a gig at the Olympic stadium and it was about a 30 minute walk. Got home late and made use of the 24 hour bar/snack bar. Came really quick and was really tasty (nachos and pizza).
Would defo recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Teri, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a long weekend. Hotel comfortable, super quiet and ticked all our boxes.
Huge shopping centre about a 10 min walk away, lots of local shops/street market.
If your Scottish take English money as the Wetherspoons across the road wouldn’t accept our Scottish £10 notes when we popped in for a drink ??
Hotel is great base for all tubes into London and station was never too busy either

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Alison, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you found our location to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

As usual I enjoyed my stay at Ibis Stratford. I have stayed there eight times now and have never had a complaint. Staff are friendly, breakfast is very good, rooms are small but comfortable and the location is perfect for transport, the Stratford centre and east London in general.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Fiona, Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.