US$164
US$190
US$159
US$144
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$113
US$167
US$139
US$371
US$146
Agoda.com
Jesmond Dene Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$322
US$306
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspaddington stationhyde parktheatre packagetheatre breakgreat showerheathrow expresshotel staffone night stayexcellent locationshort staywould stay againoxford streetmin walkyogurtpubs
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I think this hotel deserves more credit as I could not fault anything about it and I am very particular and I must say from checking in everything was so straight forward. I stayed on a theatre package with my 3 daughters and all of us were very comfortable . The tickets for the show were perfect as was the location.I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay again on my next visit to London .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GuestRelation124, Public Relations Manager at The Royal Cambridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Melissa,
Thank you for your much feedback and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again and please like us on Facebook to access special offers in the future. Best Wishes.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Can't fault it. Perfect for putting your head down at the end of a good days sight seeing. Family room was spacious enough for 4 of us. Could have done with a rasher of bacon with the cooked breakfast though!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestRelation124, Public Relations Manager at The Royal Cambridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to offer your valuable feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again.
Please like us on Facebook and we will offer you Friends benefits on your next stay. Best Wishes!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Stay for a theatre mini break i could not fault room very clean, staff was very polite and helpful. The only fault with stay I found the breakfast was terrible not very good, I am sorry to say it was one of the worst I've had and I stay in many hotels and b&b all over the country. But I still give it 3 stars for the room and staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank westham16

Thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and service. We do try to offer as much variety as possible to cater for all tastes. The breakfast is complimentary and there is a variety of food outlets around the area which cater for all tastes. Best Wishes!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Booking and reception could not have been easier or more helpful. Very comfortable beds and easy access to the underground. Theatre trips also well organised and enjoyable. The only thing that could have been improved was adding bacon to the breakfast choice.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestRelation124, Public Relations Manager at The Royal Cambridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Mark,
Your Sincerely

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Rooms well small but cosy, I would go again but not with my daughter as the noise from the main road kept us up all night... Breakfast was satisfactory a bit more of a range would of been nicer, location was perfect, staff were lovely

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestRelation124, Public Relations Manager at The Royal Cambridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to offer us your valuable feedback. I am delighted to hear you was happy with your stay and service. Please book direct with us in future and we will cater to any special requests if you would prefer a room away from the main road. Yours Sincerely