3,009 results
All reviews olympic park westfield shopping centre meal deal thyme restaurant central line family room jubilee line st pancras transport links excellent location easy access your doorstep central london good nights sleep first floor excellent stay key card
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This hotel is difficult to find but aim for the multi story car park at Stratford Shopping Mall... the hotel has great views over the city at night.
next door is a great pub/micro brew selling real ales.
Dinner was a complete shambles, the baked camebert only took 5 mins to serve... its supposed to take 15mins, sent it back no good heating up in a microwave!
The main course was chicken Fajita, the breads were dry and cracking when trying to roll with meat. This is supposed to be the 1 of the main hotels for the Olympics area, well I wont be back unless I can find somewhere else in the shopping mall (other than the KFC and other convience)
Generally the staff were couteous in reception but the restaurant was poor slow service!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank DevaDave27
Reviewed 28 February 2012

As frequent users of the often reliable Premier Inn hotels we felt extremely let down by the service we received at the Straford (Westfield brunch) between the 24th -26th of February 2012. On the occasion we booked a double room over two nights, the first night went failry well. The next morning we left round about 8am and clearled the room hoping that upon our return we will find a cleaned room. This was not the case when we came back for the evening at around 9 pm. The floor was clearly not hooverd and pieces of paper were evident on the dusty carpet. Glasses that we had used the previous night were still unchanged on the table where we left them. The bathroom wasalso dirty and unmoped with no evidence of any effort at cleaning whatsoever.We appreciate as Premier Inn suggests we could re-use our bed linen and towels , but the utmost disregard for even the most basic of room service was trully astounding. Because it was already late anyway when we came we did'nt bother calling reception to 'fixit' as this would have caused us unnecessary inconvience at that hour. As an asthmatic I kept sneezing all night from the clearly dusty environment I and my fiance found ourselves in. This continued right to the next morning when we finally checked out. To compound our already nasty experience , when we reported our concerns to the lady at reception (Lucie) she seemed clearly unbortherd and dimissive and seemed less intertested in hearing what we had to say showing an atitude similar to the one conveyed by her colleague (a bearded gentleman who walked away from the post and clearly disinterested in what we were sayingto his colleage when my fiance was still talking). The behaviour of the two made us feel unvalued and falls below the high standardswe have experienced in other Premier Inns in the past.With the Olympics coming to the East end I hope such shoddy service and customer service will be fixed.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Gbcradio
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Had an overnight in double room for Olympic Test Event. Arrived at Stratford station and staff were able to point me effortlessly in the right direction. Couldn't be zapped through quickly; problem with the credit card (which could have been my fault!) but staff were effortlessly courteous and I was offered a choice of rooms and floors. The room was spotless and warm enough and incredibly quiet!! Chose not to eat in the hotel but to go to the Westfields Centre and had a snack from the miriad of alternatives there. If I had realised how close it was to the Olympic Park entrance I think I would have had the 'eat as much as you like breakfast'. Will be stopping here again when in London later in the year. First time at Premier Inn; doubt it will be the last!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Olympic Stadia.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank 1609MikeM51
Reviewed 26 February 2012

When I stayed here this is a relatively new hotel and, as anticipated, it was spotlessly clean throughout, looked and smelt like it had recently been decorated and the room had everything I expected. The lifts to the hotel rooms are accessible only by key-card which helps you feel that little bit more secure when you are travelling alone. Check in is done at one of multiple computer screens, but the reception area was manned 24/7 and at busy times there seemed to be enough staff to deal with computer-phobic customers.

The location is excellent for shoppers, located at the rear of the Westfield shopping centre and with a smashing view of the olympic park. It could maybe be better sign posted within the centre as I had to ask for directions. I had travelled in from stansted and the airport bus dropped me right at the front entrance to the centre; couldn't be handier!

There was a restaurant at the hotel and although the service was very good, the menu was limited and the food nothing to write home about, but with a wide and varied selection of food outlets in the shopping centre, this proved not to be an issue.

I booked my room well in advance snd got a very good rate, and at the rate I paid, I found this hotel to be good value for money. Based on my experience would have no reservations in recommending it to those who are looking for a place to stay on a shopping/business trip to Stratford

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Spent two nights here in a family room, whilst attending Olympic test event. New hotel spotlessly clean. Every member of staff extremely friendly and helpful. Our room wasnt quite ready when we arrived and without hesitation they immediately located another which turned out to have a brilliant view of the olympic stadium, although a lot of the rooms look out over the athletes village. A few minutes walk to the olympic park entrance and transport links for the rest of london are excellent (in our case Greenwich and British museum). Arrived by train via Highbury and Islington, no difficulties finding it but we had done homework before travelling ( if you're struggling pick up a map/ask concierge on ground floor of the shopping centre). Ate dinner and a couple of breakfasts food was fine and plenty of it. Will definately stay here again if in London

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family