US$241
US$218
US$192
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Jesmond Dene Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$392
US$317
Orbitz.com
2,927 results
All reviewswestfield shopping centreolympic parkmeal dealthyme restauranteasy accesscentral linefamily roomjubilee linest pancrastransport linksexcellent locationyour doorstepcentral londongood nights sleepexcellent stayfirst floorkey card
Reviewed 4 August 2017

My husband is staying at this hotel whilst on a work trip. Yesterday it was our 4th wedding anniversary and I rang up the reception desk and spoke with Lauruca Kulbokaite to see if i could pay for a bottle of prosecco to be put in his room as a surprise. Lauruca was so helpful - she put a lovely bottle of prosecco in an ice bucket of ice in his room and even bought an anniversary card for me and wrote it - and i didn't pay a thing! She even took photos and emailed them to me. I really really appreciated Lauruca going above and beyond for me and helping to create a lovely surprise for my husband on our anniversary when we couldn't be together. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Hi Cathrine,

I would like to thank for choosing to stay with us and leaving us a feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We stayed here about 3 years ago and it hasn't changed, it's just as good if not better, this time we were on the third floor, our room was spotless and looked liked it had been refurbished not long ago. We decided to have our breakfast here as it was very nice last time. We weren't dissapointed, all the cooked food was freshly made and very hot, I had the continental breakfast which was very plentiful. We didn't stay for the dinners as we were meeting friends both nights of our stay. This hotel is very convenient for the Westfield Centre. You just turn right outside the hotel and there it is. Every time we come to London we always stay here. The Central Line tube gets you directly into the centre of London.

Room Tip: You get a better view having a high floored room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Stephandbill,

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Used this hotel for the Ride London weekend.

Easy to get to (London traffic allowing!!). Parking is within the Westfield Centre - which was well priced. One point of note, if you're staying in the car park for longer than 48 hours you need to let the Westfield people know - check their web site.

The hotel itself was brilliant. Clean and fresh, with friendly and attentive staff.

You know what you get with a Premier Inn, and Stratford did not disappoint. Absolutely no issues with taking my bike into the room either.

Great location too, Stratford is well connected to central London via tube and national rail.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends