“Typical Starbucks”

Starbucks Crouch End - Broadway
Ranked #1,134 of 1,253 Coffee & Tea in London
Reviewed 9 May 2015

In and out for breakfast only one day during recent visit to UK. Was near hotel. Slight language barrier with barista but us ugly American can’t always have our skinny mochas when we want.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

very small venue. Lovely coffee, friendly staff. Nice array of snacks and cakes. Panini was tasty, fraps are a yes.

1  Thank MummyDen
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Ok rude staff wrong drinks dirty tables and it always smells like raw sewage not to mention the air con always on in winter to summer including a few flies

1  Thank Livebirds
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Living only down the road from this Starbucks it was a convenient place to get a take-away coffee. However, the number of terrible coffees I had there now out weighs the good ones so I've stopped going. I've been to Starbucks stores in America, Europe, Australia, Thailand and Japan and out of all them this is hands-down the worst.

Decor, music, cleanliness, staff and menu are all standard of a UK Starbucks store, although the capacity is on the small side making it hard to get a seat on the weekend (god knows why).

1  Thank Punchy_but_accurate
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I start all my Starbucks reviews like this – the food and drink is all the same - that’s why I go there! As such, I will only mention the quality of the food and drink if it is unusually good or bad. Generally, my review will focus on the atmosphere, location, layout and staff quality.
This store ended up being my “local” Starbucks when I stayed in Finsbury Park for a couple of nights. It was nicely laid out, with comfy and spacious seating. Service was good and the staff were friendly. This store seemed very relaxed – not as much hustle and bustle as in some busier places. I was able to sit back and relax, without people shouting over my meal. The free Wi-Fi signal was about the strongest I have found at any Starbucks. A great store, give it a go!