“There is no words to describe how wonderful is the hotel”
Review of The Hari

The Hari
Ranked #11 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I advise everyone to stay at the Hari .
this hotel is the best in Lonodn .
I have stayed there many times during summer . since 2011
every summer I noticed that the hotel is improving and they have the best hospitality service to their guest .

The staff are amazing from the doorman to the Manager who welcome me back by sending a letter to my room with desert .

Room Tip: I always choose this type( Premium Double room)
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear esraabaj,

Thank you for your very kind review of your stay with us here at The Hari - we were delighted to welcome you back.

What a tribute to be singled out as the best hotel in London! I appreciate you highlighting the team, they are delighted with your comments!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

On arriving at the hotel the concierge and receptionist were very polite and helpful although our rooms were not ready, we were early, they took our bags and said they would phone when the room was ready. We had a missed call from the hotel at 16.06,We went off to explore and on return to the hotel around 5.30 a different receptionist was not very helpful and seemed confused over our booking. We got the keys for both rooms and the porter then fetched our bags we were surprised they had not been already taken up. On arrival in the rooms we discovered they weren't interconnecting which we had telephoned to check on earlier in the week and been told they would be connecting. The reception was not very helpful, and rambled on about only been told from booking. Com today at 2 that we requested interconnecting rooms. We had spoken direct to the hotel earlier in the week, disappointed, if receptionist had just been honest and said terribly sorry we've accidentally booked the adjoining room to someone else it would have felt better than the disgruntled conversation.
The porter was lovely and Diego has organised a table at a restarting tomorrow again very helpful, just disappointed with the room situation and the receptionist. We were upset and disappointed feeling the receptionist was unhelpful, almost argumentative, at trying to sort this out as if it was all our fault when we had spoken earlier in the week with the hotel, they are offering to move us tomorrow to adjoining rooms.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Heidi B
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Love this boutique hotel! I only got to stay one night as part of a business/leisure trip but wish I could have stayed longer.
The decor is very nice, the bedrooms are fairly small as is normal for London but they are well set out and spotless.
The concierge knew I was going for a run the next morning and recommended a juice for when I got back. Sure enough, I returned and room service delivered the juice complimentary - fantastic personalised touch, thank you Ricardo!
The rest of the team were excellent and I can't recommend this hotel highly enough. The location is brilliant, within walking distance to Sloane Street, Harrods, Hyde Park and bus/tube.
I will definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear rebecca1979,

Thank you for your thorough and very kind review of your stay with us here at The Hari.

I am really pleased to read how much you enjoyed your visit and that the personal little touches helped to make a difference and as such I appreciate you calling out the team and highlighting the service you received. Great to know that the location worked well for you!

It is wonderful to know you will be returning and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I recently stayed at The Hari for my trip to Wimbledon and did not know what to expect as I booked my whole trip including my hotel via a tour group. I am accustomed to staying in mostly 5 star hotels and I will tell you The Hari hotel was amazing. The service was exceptional - the concierge staff arranged everything from airport transfers to hair appointments and were very prompt in responding to all of my requests. The doormen and bellmen were extremely polite and always provided me with directions to everything from a local hangout to a preferred jogging route. The room service was excellent and always timely. While I did not eat in the restaurant, I often had appetizers and drinks in the bar area and the service was outstanding. The rooms were modern and very comfortable. I honestly could not find a fault with my stay and will for sure be returning whenever I travel to London.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Sal B,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write such a kind review of your recent stay with us here at The Hari.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit for Wimbledon and for noting that you had an 'amazing' experience with us.

Thank you also for calling out the service you received as exceptional and I appreciate your comments about the hotel team, in particular our Concierge and Bellmen.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I've stayed at The Hari in London already a couple of times on a business trip and I absolutely loved it!! The Staff go out of their way to ensure you have a fabulous stay at this hotel. From the greetings at the door (I believe it was Ricardo) to the welcome at the restaurant, the people at this hotel really make the difference. Elena and Gianni at the restaurant were tremendous hosts and they advised on a great risotto with seafood! Also the room was very charming and with a wonderful view. Last but not least, the cocktails at the bar were delicious. Alessandro is the master behind the bar and he knows his job really well (not only in terms of good drinks, but it is also a pleasure looking at his choreography when preparing it!). Thank you all for the great stay! See you next time am in London!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear ADM79,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay here at The Hari - it was a pleasure for us to welcome you back!

I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit and thank you for calling out the team's service that you received. We are thrilled by your reaction to your visit and thank you so much for making your positive feedback known.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit to London.

Kind regards,