The Hari
Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel(London)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Levin(London)
1,061 results
All reviewssloane squareharvey nicholskings roadboutique hotelroom servicebottle of champagnewonderful stayfantastic hotelhyde parklocation is excellentbuckingham palacerooms are smallwest endtube stationbelgraviaconciergeharrods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely hotel, excellent location! The service and staff are amazing. Everyone made us feel special. I went to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend and I couldn't have chosen better. First, people at reception (Sabrine,Kris, Alex and Simona) are very friendly and professional. The concierge Diego asked straight away if we needed any suggestion about where to go or things to do around the area. The room that we have stayed was perfect! Nice view looking into the park and a huge fancy bathtub. Joanna ( the guest relations) prepared a cute surprise for us. In the evening, we had dinner at the restaurant where they ( Danielle and Gianpierro) looked after us during the whole meal. Then we have decided to have a couple of drinks at the bar, where Eduardo knows perfectly which cocktail suits you. He delivers outstanding service. The morning after we went for breakfast. Top breakfast! They knew that it was my birthday so they had prepare in advance a croissant crammed full of nutella, ( my favourite). Before leaving we still had time to meet the best cappuccino maker in town, Nico.

I would definitely come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Isabel N

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to write such a kind review of your recent stay with us here at The Hari.

I am so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and that the contribution of all the members of the team you mention made the experience so special.

Please don't leave it too long for your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my second stay at the hotel. The first time the staff were friendly. I did comment that the room is a bit dark. They offered me a lamp but I declined. On my second trip, I was surprised they remembered my comment and they had already put in an extra lamp in my room. I felt very welcomed in the hotel. Special thanks to Sabrina and the other lady front desk staff who checked me in on 22/3 night time (to be exact it was 1am on 23/3), they were very helpful, efficient and friendly.

Room Tip: Can be a bit noisy on the lower floors. Light sleepers should request rooms on upper floors.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 784sylvainen
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 784sylvainen,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay - we were delighted to welcome you back to The Hari.

It is great to see that the team made such a positive impact on your stay, Thank you so much for recognising them. I do hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There is not really a lot more to say. The Hari is a small boutique hotel. Excellently located in walking distance to most of London. The service and staff are amazing. Everyone went out of their way to welcome us and ensure we were comfortable. Nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast, food and bar are all excellent. There is a small but we’ll appointed gym. Rooms are compact but lovely and also well appointed. Bathrooms and bathroom amenities are excellent. We will return and would certainly recommend. Photo is view from our room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 93vanessag1234

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted with your comments and thrilled to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you so much for recognising the team and the service you received.

It is wonderful to see that you have recommended us and I am thrilled to see that you will be returning. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Even though we live in London we still like having the odd night away in town. The Hari was a great for us, a lovely boutique hotel in a superb location.The staff were all particularly friendly and professional which is often the most important part of a stay away. Our room had everything you would need and a great window seat looking over a small park. The Hotel Bar was excellent with very good cocktails and great service. We had the continental breakfast which was very good. We would be very happy to stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear IanChamberlain

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your stay with us.

It was a pleasure to welcome you to The Hari and it is great to read that you enjoyed your get away.

Thank you for recognising the team and great to see that you enjoyed the cocktails!

I do hope we can welcome you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited The Hari last weekend. I could not fault anything. The service, breakfast, dinner, room and bar were all amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for the very smartly dressed staff. I will definitely be returning very soon.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear MarkW3400

Thank you so much for your kind comments.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and it is wonderful to see that you will be returning!

I look forward to personally welcoming you back.