Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Etrip
3,472 results
All reviews old street tube station premier inn northern line moorfields eye hospital stops from kings cross family room meal deal budget hotel air con good nights sleep comfortable room double bed inns shoreditch euston
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2021

I have stayed at this hotel a few times now. Always good value and great location near to Old St Underground station. Will definitely book again. There were one or two minor issues experienced during my stay. Checking in was a little taxing. 16:00 check in time is too late. We arrived early and was allocated one of the two rooms I had booked. When I arrived back at the hotel for a second time, the receptionist could not find my booking. Once resolved, the room I was given had a loose toilet seat.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 July 2021

Stayed one night for a night away with friends. Great location, very central. Large hotel over many floors, bedroom was very clean, bed was super comfortable and the shower was better than the one at home! A good stay overall, thank you.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

Check in system was down when I arrived. Big queues. Left and forgotten about for 20 mins to sit on the floor on 1st floor to be let into my room. Breakfast was a long wait and only just warm. Noisy outside and not told I had to book for breakfast although I’d already paid for this. Hotel is hard to find. No staff present to help.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Another great stay here. Spotlessly clean, modern, staff friendly and very nice room. Breakfast was delicious and unlike some higher star hotels I’ve stayed in recently they’ve not resorted to blaming Covid for giving you plastic this and that and removing things like menus from your room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GB40
Reviewed 10 July 2021

I need to start by saying to the managers that they should recognise the hard work dedication and customer service that Sid and especially Loredana gave. The managers that work for me would certainly get a reward and recognition when they work like Loredana did at the breakfast room. We stayed one night and happily would return when next in London. Clean rooms, everything working, good price and breakfast no problem at all with now waiter service due to covid. Loredana was very busy catering for all the people and yet kept smiling, was patient with the ever changing additions to the order by hungry guests really nice atmosphere. Sid was helpful, took care of our requests and considering there were 8 of us with our own rooms and needs, this review represents all 8 of us not just me.

• Trip type: Travelled on business