“A must stay! ”

London Marriott Hotel Park Lane
Ranked #112 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I will definitely be back to stay at Marriott as everything about my stay is perfect. From the customer service, to the room and the amenities and even the vip club lounge. Stayed in a executive suite and the room I was given was TOP notch. The toilet in the room was really pretty as well and I took lots of photos! Food served was also really TOP quality and delicious. All in all, I’m really satisfied. Thank you Rodriguez for your hospitality given.

Stayed: November 2017
Sadie P, Guest Relations at London Marriott Hotel Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 440jacinthaw,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the London Marriott Park Lane!

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and would love to see some of the photographs you took!

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Sadie Poulson

Write a ReviewReviews (1,214)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is our favorite hotel in London. The location is perfect, with two underground stops nearby, the Hop on hop off bus just outside and Selfridges, Primmark plus Marks and Spencer around the corner.

The hotel is elegant and discreet. As I recall, the staff has always greeted us by name. You don't stand at counter to check in, you sit across a desk with a front office staff person.

The rooms have huge marble baths with intelligent toilets with heated seats! Unlike some other British hotels, they provide washcloths! That might sound minor until you stay at one that doesn't understand Americans want them.

The building is historic, yet they gave incredibly well sealed windows to keep the noise out.

The beds are those great, comfortable beds you expect at a Marriott. The staff does turndowns and makes up the room each day. The newspaper is on your door each morning.

Certain room categories and Marriott Rewards levels include access to the Executive Lounge, which is a major benefit. They put out a great breakfast spread plus wine, beer and appetizers at night.

Are there drawbacks? It's not s huge hotel, so it's often fully booked. If you arrive about 8:00 or 9:00 AM, they will probably not have a room ready, because checkout is at noon. It's important to understand the current guest owns the room until that time. Over the years we gave gotten used to the idea we will get into the room between 2:00 and 3:00 PM. Fortunately, they let us hang out in the Executive Lounge, but this may be related to our Marriott Rewards status.

We really like this hotel. We keep coming back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryce S
Sadie P, Guest Relations at London Marriott Hotel Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bryce S,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us here at the London Marriott Park Lane!

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay, especially your access to the Executive Lounge due to your elite membership level.

We look forward to your return to London very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am a frequent guest to the hotel. The rooms if you are lucky to get one of the newly renovated ones are excellent especially the bathroom . The rooms are still small but you can't beat the location.
This time I have been given a room which they call accessible room which turned out to be a room designed for the handicapped.
I went downstairs to change the room and I was told that it is within their legal right to give you a room including an accessible room as they cannot guarantee a room to your liking. I was shocked as I never new the meaning of accessible room which is fine for the purpose it was built for but not what I am used to or what I am paying pounds 450 + for.
I am not coming to that hotel again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Bassam H
Sadie P, Guest Realtions at London Marriott Hotel Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bassam H,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with our Guest Relations Manager earlier this evening.

Your feedback is very important for us, it allows us to improve our service for yourself and for other guests in the future.

We apologise for not meeting your expectations during your arrival experience, however I hope your new rooms equal our usual high standard.

Please do let us know if we can assist you any further during your stay, and we hope you reconsider staying with us once again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful hotel in a prime location right around the corner from the famed Oxford Street and across the street from Hyde Park. From the moment you arrive the service is warm, welcoming and professional. Rooms are well-appointed with all the expected amenities to make you feel pampered. Hotel staff are courteous, helpful and treat you as though a guest in their home - they take pride in their hotel.
The only drawback is the hotel restaurant - service is slow and "forgetful".

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank anngT377XE

Dear AnngT377XE,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at Park Lane!

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your constructive comments have been passed onto the relevant department, these will help us improve our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to London very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of the best properties we have ever stayed in. The staff was top notch. The room and view was fantastic. I know this is a little strange, but the toilet in the bathroom was awesome with a heated toilet seat. The rest of the bathroom was also well done. The location is great, right on the northeast corner of Hyde Park. If I did have one complaint it would be the sheets on the bed and the pillows.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Oozzy4208,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your comments have been passed onto the relevant department.

We look forward to welcoming you back to London very soon.