“Probably the best wurst in UK.”
Review of The Bratwurst - CLOSED

The Bratwurst
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Not all sausages are created equal, and ours are the best of the best. Our Bratwurst Sausages are made from a secret recipe developed through the ages and handed down to our award winning butcher.
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Excellent place! Great food and good value for money. This place is closed on Sundays! Only downside is that they don't serve beer. Would be nice to have a proper German beer with this type of meal. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Small shop with not much seating and only two tables can cause a problem when busy. The staff seem very disinterested and there appears to be a standard 2 minutes wait for chips ( which in my case was more like 10 ) the food was ok, but not hot and went cold fairly quickly. Also the photo advertising the Currywurst has way more sausage in it than you actually get.

However £5:95 for a sausage , chips and a can of coke is not bad for Soho

Reviewed 31 March 2013

The food was good but, not anything to write home about. However, I really enjoyed the value for my money. It was nice to be in Soho and people watch with a large plate of food for under 10 quid. Currywurst was good but, could have used more seasoning. I did especially like the sweet sauce underneath the currywurst. Again, not a nice sit down place but, in a city as expensive as London it was nice to have a decent meal for a rather inexpensive price.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Popped in here on a trip to London.The Currywurst was ok,only used a small bratwurst so only about 8 little slices,so not worth the money,sauce was luke warm,bratwurst was cold as was the chips(which we both left)and the mayo was not in my opinion a german mayo just some cheap english mayo.

1  Thank smurfy3msl1
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We travelled to this area of London (on a day trip) to eat here. I used to live in Germany and the idea of quality german sausages with "chips" sounded pleasing.
How we managed to be served and sit without being spoken to is amazing.
We were uncertain of what we actually like to order BUT the FRAU behind the counter certainly didn't make a good impression when our 17 year old son found it difficult to decide.
Our wurst with coldish chips were served on a cold skillet making the experience BAD.
I left my chips as they were cold and NOT as expected.
There is a Crepe House opposite and with hindsight ?
I would not recommend this at all.