US$290
Hotels.com
US$198
US$182
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$215
US$194
CrownePlaza.com
US$141
US$185
US$167
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Pool
US$131
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewspimlico tube stationbelgrave roadno liftvictoria linecontinental breakfastbus stopquiet neighborhoodflights of stairsyogurtensuite bathroombudget hotelstay there againtriple roommajor attractionsfriendly hotelrooms are smallyour luggage
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My family spent five nights in this hotel. It is a small well situated hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Surounding of the hotel is full of restaurants and small grocery shops. It is also in quieter part of the Westminster.
Everything was taken care of and we were aloved to leave our baggage at the hotel inspite of our early arrival and late departure.
I was contacted before our trip by the staff about our arrival arangement. This was nice and give a feeling of that we are being taken care of.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Juraj J
Reviewed 12 June 2017

This hotel was absolutely adorable with exceptional staff, who are eager to help with anything they can. The stay was very enjoyable and the location of the hotel was perfect. They provide a nice breakfast in the morning where you can get to know other travellers and chat with the staff themselves. If you're looking for a reasonably priced hotel in a good location, this should be your pick!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank phirs058
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I stayed for one night in Room 12 on the third floor of this traditional, well-staffed hotel. My room was bigger than I expected, with a double and single bed. The en suite is tiny but very modern and everywhere was spotlessly clean. Lots of hot water & excellent water pressure, which I'd been a little bit worried about given the age of the building and the fact that I was on the third floor! There's no lift which guests should be aware of - it wasn't a problem for me but might be for others. If you have mobility issues, be aware that you go up 1 flight of stairs to check in, and that breakfast is in the basement (actually a very sunny and well-lit room).

The WiFi flickered in and out occasionally but was extremely fast. The TV worked well.

The staff were extremely helpful and good about e.g. letting me leave my case after I checked out. Breakfast was quite early (7.30 - 9.15) and a continental rather than a cooked breakfast.

The location is great - 3 minutes or so away from Pimlico Tube, which is one stop from Victoria. The hotel feels extremely safe, and my room (overlooking the back) was very quiet indeed. I was just in and out for a job interview, but I noticed that the staff at reception took a lot of time with guests visiting London on holiday, in terms of advice on restaurants, directions etc.

The hotel is also apparently undergoing some building etc but it certainly didn't interfere with my stay! I'm sure it'll be even better when I go back.

Room Tip: Rooms facing out the back will be quieter - Room 12 was especially quiet!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank svduncan
Reviewed 19 May 2017

3 stars should by no means be taken as negative for the great offering given by the blade, this is no Hilton, nor is it priced like one. What it does offer is a great location, clean quiet rooms and friendly service. Will use again when I'm next in London

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Very nice and sweet staff. Very lovely hotel. Nice and classic rooms and very good locationn! The staff helped us with whatever questions we had and even printed out over boarding pass. They were also helpful in the search for good resturants in the aera as well as planning our trip home.
Altogether a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple