2,223 results
All reviews victoria station pimlico tube belgrave road no lift family run hotel rooms are small beans ceiling fan bus stop flights of stairs within walking distance buckingham palace top floor breakfast room triple room trafalgar square quad room
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I spent 4 nights at this hotel with my son and was very happy with it. The location is very good just a short walk to Victoria station in one direction and Pimlico on the other. The bedrooms are a bit small but this doesn't take anything away from this lovely hotel.
A lovely breakfast,plenty to keep you going until lunchtime and the family who run it are very friendly. I would return to this hotel the next time i visit London. It's also super clean!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The hotel doesn't stand, especially considering all the hotels on this street share the same facade, but, the staff makes all the difference. This family run hotel provides everything you need and does so very well. Rooms are quirky but make very good use of space with appropriate size furnishings. Our room was clean and well kept. The breakfast, which was included, was a great way to start the morning. Food was fresh and plentiful and there was a lot of staff available to help us plan our day and provide suggestions for how best to navigate the city.
The hotel is fairly close to Victoria Station, which makes it convenient for using the Gatwick Express train. Coffee shops, pubs, and convenience store just around the corner made our stay even better.
Very happy with our experience and will definitely consider revisiting Luna Simone next time we need to get away for a weekend in London.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend staying here- there is such a difference between chain hotels and small family hotels... it starts with warm, friendly service - the staff will do anything to make you feel welcomed and are always willing to give information or advise.
My room was on the top floor.. it was very clean and pleasant, with wonderful shower. Although it's not fency- you will find anything you need.
The close Victoria station is a big plus- you can get anywhere very fast. Bus no. 24 will also get to to most major touristic spots/attractions.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Maya A
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I had two back-to-back stays here. The first with two friends when stayed for 4 nights, followed by 2 nights with my husband. The triple room was small for 3 people but we managed just fine. I commented to the owners that they had the best internet of any hotel, but when I moved downstairs the internet was more spotty. The owners were great! Very helpful with information and directions. Would stay here again when in London.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Very good location, 10-20 minutes by walk to the Westminster Bridge.
Rooms were clean, breakfast as expected simple but very good.
Family running hotel (actually 2 hotels) is very nice and they always try to make you happy wit any request.
We save lot of money and don't need travel every day, most of attractions and places we visit were by walk from Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family