“Average Pub”

Cuisines: European
Neighbourhood: Soho
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Wife and I lucked into a table on Friday night due to no-show reservation. Pub is downstairs with a small dining area upstairs. Food was decent. Burger was tasty. Waitress disappeared during the last part of the meal so we just had to leave cash and go.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

After reading some reviews I was a bit concerned but this was unfounded. Seven of us went there before going on to the theatre. It is a cute little pub, very welcoming with the clientele willing to chat. The dining room upstairs is fairly basic but clean with a fire warming the room. The waitress friendly and accommodating. Food absolutely fine. Just what we needed. I booked it so was a bit concerned, but everyone was perfectly happy with the choice. Could definitely go back. Both the fussy real ale beer drinkers with us found something they were happy to drink.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Lots of "craft" beers but none really to my taste. A good pint of real ale was missing ! Purely taste I agree so may suit many others who don't like GK IPA, Doombar and/or London Pride !?! Would still visit again tho to see the friends we met.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

The food is quite good and very reasonable in a family friendly room above the pub. Service was great, friendly and helpful lady. However, not the cleanest place. Strong smell of dirty pub and a big lipstick stain from someone else (yuk) on one of our glasses. Wouldn't go back because of that.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Great food, great beer, great staff! I didn’t know about the traditionnal Sunday roast but I ordered their roast beef! One of the best I have ever eaten in my life! It’s a the perfect traditionnal English Pub to discover!,,,