Sapphire Hotel London
US$161
US$134
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$240
US$302
US$242
Autograph
  • Room Service
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$93
galahotels.com
US$230
US$216
Travelocity
All reviewsshepherds bushsister propertywestfield shoppingplenty of hot waterwould highly recommend this hotelbeds were comfortablebreakfast was includedcentral linequiet roomhammersmithstationtubeunderground
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Where do I start with this place. Firstly you had to go down the road to the Pearl Hotel to check in. The fella there was very helpful but that's all the good I can say about this place. The rooms were very small, there was a terrible smell when you went in the front door of the place. The bathroom was too small. Barely enough room to get in and out of the shower.The beds were rock hard. In one of our rooms there was a 3 legged chair and also one of the lights wasn't working. There was no safety deposit box . In conclusion please people stay away from this place. I don't know how they get away with such standards.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My flight arrived early morning so I had requested an early check in so I could nap. Once I arrived to the hotel, there was a sign on the door saying you had to go a few building down to check in. Check in wasn't until 2pm (I arrived 11am) so I left my bags and returned at check in time.

Upon entering the building, it's dark damp and unwelcoming and there was a strong smell of gas. My room was downstairs where it was freezing. The room was TINY, no wardrobe (2 coat hangers on the back of the door), terrible WIFI. fridge tucked in corner which wasn't working and the TV was flickering. I had to buy candles to mask the smell in the room. The bathroom was a joke. I couldn't wash my hands without knocking the shower door or wall, it was tiny.

Breakfast was awful, I had a cup of tea and decided to pay elsewhere to get decent food. Waste of money do not stay here.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Kelly590
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Really bad place, sheets were dirty but the worst part was that they didnt even had a "do not disturb" tag which meant that each day we were waken up at 10am by room service shouting and knocking on the door....pretty amazing right??

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ant0ni0sJ
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Booked the Sapphire but note taped to Sapphires front door told visitors to book in at the Pearl Hotel about 7 doors down. When we asked why we weren't notified of the change of hotel we were told it wasn't important all rooms are the same. We are three adult full grown ladies and we had booked a triple room. The beds were a single and a three quarter bed (not a double as it says on the website). So it was very cosy and uncomfortable for those that drew the short straws. Suitable for 2 children to share but not adults. The place was clean, the beds comfy. Continental cooked breakfast was eggs (fried) or eggs (scrambled), cornflakes, weetabix, yoghurt or croissants and toast. Excellent location for O2 Shepherd's Bush. Well placed for restaurants, pub next door, supermarket across the road, Hotel easily found by taxi. Overall it represented good value considering London prices, but the 3/4 bed was the spoiler. I would stay here again but not in the triple room.

Room Tip: Main road can be noisy
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

was a bit hesitant due to previous reviews, upon arriving went 7 doors down to the pearl hotel to check in and get room key which was extremely friendly and easy, hotel room was clean and spacious and excellent value for money, booked it for its proximity to o2 Shepards Bush which was less than 5 mins walk and very easy to locate! Amazing hotel thank you very much! :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends