1) Quite close to Westminster and Big-Ben - approx 1.5 Km by walk or take bus 88 from across the road (either Page street stop or Tate Britain stop) and just 3 stops away one can get down at Westminster abbey or Westminster station/Parliament square for the tube
2) Decent rooms with neat and clean bathrooms. No concerns with hot water and bath amenities.
3) Decent breakfast although the menu doesn't change on different days. Welcome cookies were great !!
4) 3-4 bus stops away from coin laudrette on C10 bus route towards Pimlico.
1) Service fell short of my expectation of typical Hilton standard. A few service calls were met after a long long time. On a few rare occasions service calls were met quite promptly. A special thanks to Ms Rita who took special care of us and attended to many requests.
2) Not too many restaurants and/or dining options near-by. Hotel restaurant was primarily provided good Western dining options. We often ordered our food from the Indian restaurant - The Coriander (two stops on bus 88 and get down at the Vauxhall station and 2 min walk from there).More
- Free Wifi