Booked this horrible excuse of a hotel on laterooms.com as the pictures of the hotel and the rooms looked pretty good but the reality was very different.
Arrived at the hotel at just after 10pm after an exhausting day at Hyde park BT live festival and had we not been so tired we would have turned around and demanded our money back once we got into our room.
After climbing three sets of stairs as there is no lift and my partner is disabled a few walking problems we eventually got in our room which was not the room we booked it was a family room and we booked a twin ensuite. The state of the decor and the beds were equally appalling. The single bed had the worst matress i've ever seen staines all over it and the underneath had slashes in it. The bathroom was a disgrace a hand held shower with the curtain nearly falling off a sink with no plug and the state of the toilet was beyond belief had a big crack in the bowl and the bottom had a very badly bodged repair job done on it.
The furniture if you can call it that was just a joke and the tv had wire hanging from it that could have been very dangerous if a child had slept there and got up in the night without the lights on.
This hotel should closed down the worst hotel I ever stayed in will not be staying there again and if anyone knows a way I can refund please let me know. I would not reccomend the place to my worst enemy enviromental health would have a field day there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blair Victoria Hotel is one of the well-known hotels providing bed and breakfast accommodation at reasonable prices. It is located in Central London, therefore, is an ideal stop by destination for both businessmen as well as tourists. The Blair Victoria Hotel is strategically located near Victoria Coach, Underground and Railway Stations. A high speed train departs from Victoria Station every 30 minutes to Gatwick Airport. The Blair Victoria Hotel is situated close to many London’s tourist attractions like the London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament. Attractions like London Dungeon, Tower of London, Madam Tussauds and London Zoo are just a tube or bus journey away from the hotel. Moreover, Bond Street, Oxford Street and Knightsbridge are also located short tube or bus journey away from The Blair Victoria Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Blair Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blair Victoria And Tudor Inn Hotel
- Blair Victoria & Tudor Hotel London