The room (in Tudor Inn) was expectedly very small (difficulty walking around the bed!) but the location is good (near Victoria Station and lots of cafes etc) and room was clean and shower was new and good. The staff (over the road at Blair) were friendly and helpful. Would we stay there again? Probably try to look for something else but price and value for money were OK by London standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blair Victoria Hotel is one of the well-known hotels providing bed and breakfast accommodation at reasonable prices. It is located in Central London, therefore, is an ideal stop by destination for both businessmen as well as tourists. The Blair Victoria Hotel is strategically located near Victoria Coach, Underground and Railway Stations. A high speed train departs from Victoria Station every 30 minutes to Gatwick Airport. The Blair Victoria Hotel is situated close to many London’s tourist attractions like the London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament. Attractions like London Dungeon, Tower of London, Madam Tussauds and London Zoo are just a tube or bus journey away from the hotel. Moreover, Bond Street, Oxford Street and Knightsbridge are also located short tube or bus journey away from The Blair Victoria Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Blair Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blair Victoria And Tudor Inn Hotel
- Blair Victoria & Tudor Hotel London