US$297
US$143
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$211
US$158
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$147
US$139
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$184
US$154
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$220
US$198
US$152
US$135
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

• Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed here for one night on 9th October and I have can honestly say for a well travelled individual who travels frequently, I have never stayed in such horrific conditions since maybe a wrongly booked 1* hostel in Cambodia.

I'd booked a double room which was the size of a cardboard box with a one man sized on-suite of which the door didn't fully close, leaving guests exposed when sitting on the toilet (room G1). Not to mention the room was filthy, the side table and tv hadn't been dusted in weeks and most the most vile bathroom sink that had what looked like the remains of the previous guests dinner still swooshing around in it.

The fact the bed provided was much smaller than a standard double made me feel cheated for the price I'd paid and the hotel only provide you with one FLAT pillow each, therefore behold a stiff neck for the following week.

I can't comment on the breakfast as the hotel was so dirty, I couldn't imagine what the kitchen would be like.

I'd left a valuable item in the room and when I realised I'd left it on the bedside table, I called a mere 24hrs later to retrieve of which I got an argumentative character on the other end of the line advising that it is in the rubbish bin.

Take some advise people please, save your money and book elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Annemarie F
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night in a deluxe triple room. We arrived early at 1.00pm, (check in started at 2.00pm), so we had to wait for our room to be ready. Reception is across the road at the Blair Victoria. Very friendly and helpful chap behind reception, who looked after our bags while we went for a walk. He also offered us a map and information about tourist attractions and local services.
Our room was clean and comfortable, albeit a little small. The shower was lovely, very powerful. A hairdryer is supplied in the room, along with tea/coffee facilities and a television. My only concern about the room was in relation to the tv, which was wall mounted. The wires at the back that went into the wall were held in place by black tape, which didn't look particularly safe to me, but i am no expert.
We did not have breakfast at the hotel so am unable to comment on that. A pleasant stay, within 10 minutes walk of the tube station.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Stayed here for one night only, thank god but I will start with the positive - location to Victoria train station and the shower was ok (leaked though as usual). On arrival (via hotel over the road), we were dealt with quickly and efficiently and given the key to our room, which was a basement room comprising of small cramped bed, mould and damp stains on the walls, crumbling windows and a toilet seat that was hanging off. I went back over to the other hotel and asked if this was a 'deluxe' room as I had booked with Booking.com, explaining that my daughter had asthma and the damp wouldn't be good for her. The man gave me another key for room 102 without question (expecting this maybe?) so we moved into the new room and whilst slightly better, there were still cleanliness issues; stains on towels, hairs(not ours) on pillowcases, clumps of hair on the floor and to top it off, someone's toenail clippings on the (un-vacumned) carpet. Disgusting. I didn't expect much from a budget room at a last minute booking but I did expect the room to be clean so my lesson learnt is to check thoroughly before booking as conveniently, the reviews on Booking.com were all good. I would never return to this place which would be more suited as a backpacker hostel.

Room Tip: Avoiding this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was a little worried coming to this hotel from all the reviews I've read on TripAdvisor. But it was a little too late as I had already booked a non refundable fee of £135.00 via Booking.com it had great reviews - 3 stars. I was rather surprised when we entered the room it looked clean, decent room space for two, a waterfall shower and great location! The downfall for us were their towels - found stains and other bodily objects on the white towels. We asked for more at the reception area before we left to do a bit of sightseeing and came back with no new towels so my partner had to run across the road to ask them for some spare clean towels. It would have been nice to have extra pillows as we only had one each but all and all it was an average stay in a great location.

Room Tip: Great location!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

If I could rate it zero I would.
Dirty, filthy, run down, disgusting place.
Shower door doesn't close, holes in bathroom walls, taps loose & don't work properly, floor lifting in main room, windows falling apart. Photos speak for themselves

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family