The Blair Victoria Hotel
US$285
US$202
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$155
US$341
US$158
Orbitz.com
Hotel Indigo London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$183
US$264
US$222
  • Room Service
US$362
US$316
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$186
US$122
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2018

It was just an overnight stay. A single room, very inexpensive but - there are limits to my frugality.

First I was only looking for an overnight stay and the price was fair. I have stayed in this Pimlico area six times before and this was my second "one night stand." The other was last Christmas time and I stayed at a Hotel just 50 yards away. I decided on this because I wanted to experience another hotel. Bad decision.

Now, let me qualify. I refer only to the single room I had. The staff were pleasant, there were other people staying and didn't seem irate.

My room was a disaster - the bed took up 80% of the area. It had a single sheet/covering. The bathroom was a disaster, the shower door was faulty, I couldn't control the temperature of the water, it went from scalding to just boiling! There was a light fitting above the sink but no light. There was a cup/glass holder but no cup or glass. On the plus side, the toilette paper was excellent!

I was freezing during the night and so at 05:30 I decided to get up, dress and leave for the warmth, comfort and friendly environment of Victoria Station! I caught a 06:30 Gatwick Express and enjoyed Gatwick Airport until my flight home.

Room Tip: Try another hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Tom D
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The room and shower was very cold and dirty. Manager is not friendly at all. So...it’s terrible. It’s really 5 minutes walk from Victoria Station, but that’s the only good thing in it. It was a bad choice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2018

The rooms are disgusting, I could not stay due to asthma and had to drive 80 miles home as it was so late i could not arrange another place locally as all fully booked.

please be aware of the pictures. this does not represent the blair hotel in any shape or form.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank crown a
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I don't even know where to start but background to my stay at this hotel and why I endured it for approximately 2 hours: The check-out at my previous hotel was at 11 am, I had an event to attend in the evening, followed by a flight at 1 am. I considered a locker but needed to get ready for this fancy event somewhere and change back to flight-friendly clothes later so I booked this despite how modest it looked. OH MAN, "modest"..lol.. what an understatement!. Have you ever stepped into a filthy bus where the only seat left is one that looks brown-ish and shiny from all the dirt and even if you sit on that, you never fully relax and immediately remove your clothes and dump them in the laundry bag when you get home? that's The Blair Hotel in a nutshell.

First, the reception in the morning smelled and looked like they had 10 incense sticks on, a foggy morning for these guys. I left my bags and returned later for the official check-in. The room was underground and you go through different areas that could've been a kitchen a long time ago but now it's a bit scary-looking with a funny, old-hospital smell.. and then we got into that room. After coming back from that event, I was so tired and wanted to lay down for a second, my only thought was 'will I get lice?'. The carpet was just as bad, I did not want to put my bare feet on that. But the cherry on top was the toilet paper... with a little more than just paper. I mean... same questions as anyone reading "does someone even cleans rooms after guests leave?" "how could they not notice?" or worst, "did they notice but didn't care?". I know some will say 'you get what you pay for' but no, it's actually not that cheap, not even for London and even if it was, there's a basic level of respect and decency you must have when you're running a business, how is this even allowed to operate? this place is conditioned for rats. My heart goes out to those that did intent to spend the night and sleep on those mattresses.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank 0claudia08
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Ignoring the wholly false and near-unlawful "official" advertisement on their website(s), this is a dire 'hotel' that needs urgent refurbishment and new management.
Reception staff were discourteous and unhelpful, and the rooms were small, dirty, unkempt and dated.
Upon further inspection, the main radiator was broken so a (similarly) sticky, rusted alternative was provided (and was not on when we arrived, despite the room being just as cold as the temperatures outside); the shower head was broken and not attached to the wall; the taps were dislocated from their sockets in the sink and would not dispense water adequately; bleach bottles without lids were left behind the toilet; the laminate flooring was torn; cobwebs hung from the worn curtains; bed sheets and towels were stained; and even the coat hangers were coated with a vile, sticky substance. I would certainly not consider bringing children to this hotel.

Needless to say, I will not be staying here again. Unfortunately this is one of the worst establishments I have ever visited.

Room Tip: Unfortunately my only recommendation is to avoid this hotel entirely.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends