and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel
Ranked #204 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I booked a family room here my grandchildren had not been to London before, on premier inn,s website the room looks quite large in reality it was a joke, we had no spaces between the beds and one chair for four people , they also boast a great nights sleep, we had none, the noise from the room above was rediculous, we rang reception the second night but the next night was just the same, good points where the staff and the restaurant, overall though it was a disaster.

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent stay at the London Kensington hotel. It's a shame to hear that you felt the family room was too small and was also disturbed by noise from neighbouring guests. I can understand this would be disappointing especially as your grandchildren's first visit to London.

We always encourage guests to speak to the team if there are any issues or concerns. The team are available 24/7 and will do their best to help. I do apologise that despite reporting the noise incident, this continued for another night.

At Premier Inn we hope guests can enjoy a great night's sleep in a comfortable environment and apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. We would advise contacting our Guest Relations Team by emailing guest.relations@premierinn .com so that this can be looked into.

Despite the issues, I am glad that you enjoyed the restaurant and service provided by staff. We hope to welcome you in future for a far more relaxing experience.

Kind Regards,

Sharelle

Write a ReviewReviews (3,820)

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Very basic hotel room. Excellent location to catch the Piccadilly Line to Heathrow (5 min, simple walk to Earl's Court Tube). We were only there to sleep before out flight, so we did not dine at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

If you have ever stayed at a Premier Inn, then you pretty much know what to expect. Adequate room size, great comfortable King Size bed, immaculately clean, great air conditioning and a Thyme restaurant on site.

The gentleman that checked me in was fantastic and was able to move some things around to get me a room ready for checkin at 0800, a very welcome thing after a nine hour flight! I was fortunate to be in the main building on the third floor. (They have a walkway to another building across the road). I was in Room 315 which was was a bit of a walk but not too bad. It was a nice bright room which I was at first nervous about because it is right above the train, but the triple glazed windows keep out every single sound. The bed and pillows were soooo comfortable... I had a great night's sleep. They have the Thyme restaurant where for only £10.50, you could get a full English/American breakfast with a tremendous selection or for £7.50 you could get a Continental breakfast. You can request porridge, and any type of eggs to be made fresh with the full breakfast choice. They also serve pancakes, etc. They serve dinner there as well but I chose to eat on Earl's Court Road.

The best part about this Premier Inn is the location. FABULOUS! It's on a reasonably quiet street bit only one block away from the Earl's Court underground which has the District and the Piccadilly lines. It was a nice open underground station and having both lines made it very easy to get all around London without having to switch trains. On the same street as the underground (Earl's Court Rd) are loads of pubs, restaurants, chemists, banks, grocery store...even a place to do laundry! I loved being out all day, coming home to the hotel to rest up and then going out again walking one block to lively Earls Court, Road. It's in a beautiful residential neighborhood which I really loved.

The only downside is that it's truly a no frills hotel with the only soap coming from a dispenser that may also be shampoo? Towels were nice and huge but the shower water pressure could have been a little stronger. But it's clean and that's what's important.

There is another Premier Inn in Kensington a few blocks away (Olympia) which my taxi took me to by mistake but luckily I was able to catch him before he pulled away. I didn't care for the looks or location of that one so be careful when booking.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nygarmento
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Clean hotel with good size of the room for a family with two adults and two kids, near to the sitation with the main lines.

The breakfast we paied for it in Steak house resturant and it was good.
I will stay there agian next time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We stayed in Earls Court for convenience, its half-way between Heathrow airport and Liverpool Street station and we wanted to go to Clerkenwell for supper that evening.
We asked for a quiet room on a high floor and were surprised to see our room overlooked railway lines - luckily they were working on the tracks that night and over the weekend so it was quiet and we had a good nights sleep. The water pressure in the shower was better than usual too - hence the four stars.

Room Tip: Take the polyester duvet out of the cover and just use the duvet cover - the bed will be cooler and...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple