We stayed for 4 nights in a Private room (shared bathroom) at the Princess Hotel.
About the room: It was very clean, comfortable, with nice heating system, with a sink+mirror+hair dryer, and coffee and tea available in the room.
About the Shared Bathroom: it was very clean and it was available body soup+shampoo on the showers. It was a little tiny space, but it should not be a problem.
About the Infrastructure: It is a simple/budget hotel. It does not have elevator and it does not have much facilities.
About the location: it is located very close to the King's Cross St Pancras (and to the International St Pancras Train Station). It was perfect to me.
- Price for a private room (cheaper than many hostels)
- Comfortable private room for a couple
- No elevator
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Princess Hotel is a budget three star property located opposite Kings Cross St Pancras conveniently location in the heart of London. Extreme popular due to the affordable rates and more importantly the excellent staff and immaculate rooms. Book Direct to receive the best rates 100% guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.