US$164
US$146
US$284
US$260
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
Cancelon
US$130
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsshared bathroomargyle streetst pancras stationkings crosstea and coffee makerbasic double roomgreat locationbudget travellersearly trainclean hotelaffordable hotelno lifthotel is locatedbritish museumtop floorhandy locationwould stay here again
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Read many of the reviews online before making my reservation. I was looking for a room with 4 single beds with private bathroom. The Princess Hotel was the only one that I could find. It worked out to £35 per head which I thought was excellent value of money. The room was big, the beds were a little small for one of men, but then again he is a fairly large build. Impeccably clean and just the best location together with some really nice staff that go out of their way. One the better hotels in the area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Brilliant location in London however that's where the good points end unfortunately. The ceilings and walls are extremely thin, you could hear conversations above and in the corridor and every step of the people above us was accompanied by a loud, drawn out creek. We stayed here to avoid driving 4 hours to an event the following day, however it was pointless because we had less sleep than we would have if we had stayed at home. Both our eyes were burning the next day due to no sleep and the drive home that evening was understandably a struggle. Cleanliness was not great, the shower and bathroom is shared and was littered with hair and water on the floor (or urine, could not tell).

Room Tip: Get a top floor room
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Good and clean Hotel. Staff is great. Very good to location and overall very good Hotel. The only thing is if you are in room that face the street it can be a little loud. But I think that can be said about all Hotels. I recommend this Hotel and it feelt good to stay there.

Room Tip: Other side from the street is more quit.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Nice clean hotel in an amazing location. Staff were extremely friedly couldn't fault them however the noise levels ruined the stay as could not get to sleep as the walls were so thin we could hear the people above talking and constantly walking around all night, did ask to move rooms at around 2am as noise wouldn't stop but all other rooms were fully booked. Obviously you could expect the odd creek in any hotel but it was honestly ridicolous noise. I wouldn't expect to be able to hear other people's conversations word for word when in my own hotel room. I would Advise to get a top floor room.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2016

I booked the Princess Hotel based on the many excellent reviews I read. Most of them are fitting, they do not have a lift, they have basic rooms with shared bathrooms, but I booked a standard and was happy. The bathroom seemed new and very well maintained. I needed to be close to Euston Station, which was just a short walk. The other reason the location was ideal was 20 minutes from the British Museum where I was visiting.The staff were pretty amazing helping me with my bags to the top floor and the fan they left on for me kept the room cool. I have never really liked AC anyway. Will visit again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo