US$290
US$228
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$199
US$183
US$170
US$141
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$258
US$194
CrownePlaza.com
US$301
US$149
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$122
Official Site
US$131
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsnotting hillfour posterroof terracecontinental breakfastrooms are smallyour doorstepamazing locationenjoyed my staypleasant staycentral locationshort staytube stationnottinghillpubskettle
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Room was very small. Shower was filled with mould. You had to go through the shower first to go to the toilet. Breakfast was moulded. Manager wasn't helpful. Blinds weren't working but there was nothign he could do about it. He promised me a handyman would fix it the next day, never happened.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The bathroom was absolutely tiny and did not look nice at all. It didn't look very clean and was extremely cramped. The windows had blinds that didn't keep out much light and blocked your view although the view was no so great either. The sheets were clean. The staff were kind. The breakfast was small and nothing special. I'd rather not stay there again but it was cheap for Kensington.

Room Tip: Make the bathroom grander!
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Nice location in London with many shops and nightlife. Very good and helpful hotel staff. However, my room was very small including the toilet. The cleanliness of the room wasn't also that good. Overall, for short stays it is still a very good choice...

Room Tip: Standard room
Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2017

The location was excellent and so close to local shops and tubes stations. Although the room was clean there was a 'damp' smell which lingered in the small room and the room was quite dark as the lightening was not great. The continental breakfast did not look that appetising so would recommend walking to the closest McDonalds !! Overall, for one night the room suited.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I have NEVER left a review before, all the hotels, Pubs, Restaurants I have used from cheap to expensive have never been as memorable as this.
If you are looking for a hisptser beardy place to be over charged for a coffee and beer while eating food cooked from recipes learned from virgins in the Himalayas while the cook was doing his gap year funded by his trust fund move along there is nothing to see here.
But if you want a pub that feels like the real Notting Hill with real beer and food, then pull up a seat ( the upholstery wont fit) and the table is a bit wobbly. From the very moment we walked in the door with our suitcase to the moment that we left with our suitcase we were treated by the staff and the locals like friends,
The rooms were quirky but VERY clean and comfortable, the bathroom was adequate and again amazingly clean,
I loved the fact that even when the barman was busy serving drinks he would acknowledge that you are waiting and not look through you, I loved the fact that when I asked could we later move to a bigger table because friends were meeting us to surprise my wife it was all dealt with without a fuss, the location is good but from now on no matter where in London I have to be I will always stay here.
We left our suitcases there after checking out and came back 8 hours later to get drinks and wait for the rides home, as we were disorganized and gave them to separate people in the morning they were stored in different Locations, the man who looked for them ( I am So Sorry i didnt get your name) he looked for them with good humor and perfect efficiency.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent, we had 3 rooms between us and we are a fussy bunch but we found them all excellent
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends