US$195
US$146
US$327
US$260
  • Restaurant
Jesmond Dene Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Bar/Lounge
US$322
US$303
2,296 results
All reviewsmr sakarpaddington stationhyde parkduplex roomwestbourne terraceheathrow expressbooked this hotelbusiness triprooms are smallbreakfast was excellentenglish breakfastoxford streetfew minutes walkyogurtarinadoormanpounds
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I often stay here for work and leisure and must say I love visiting here .
the staff are always friendly and accommodating , the atmosphere in the lobby is very welcoming.
I must mention Mr Sakar and Alrina which helps me with everything I asked and looks after me all the time .
thanks you

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gerard P
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Gerard P,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

We are absolutely delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and our services and facilities exceeded your expectations.

Our entire Park Grand London Hyde Park Family is so grateful for your feedback and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Gurdeep Singh

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I traveled to London recently for a quick girls get away! We arrived in London from America at 8am and to our delight our room was ready about 45 minutes after our arrival. This hotel is centrally located in London and very close to the Unground Train station. Although the rooms are small, they are clean and comfortable. The bathroom floors are heated and the water pressure is delightful.

I must give a special shout-out to Demitri. From the moment that we arrived, Demitri was VERY friendly and professional. No request was too small or too big for him…his only concern was providing great customer service. He provided great insight on ‘things to do’, traveling around London and providing great recommendations for food. Demitri is an ABSOLUTE asset to this hotel!

The only hiccup I encountered during my stay is, they did not get a food/beverage delivery. As such, the hotel did not have several items such as cranberry juice or certain sodas for a few days.

I would not hesitate to stay here again on my next trip to London!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank SLS1978

Dear SLS1978,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor community .

We are extremely happy to read that your expectations have been exceeded on this occasion and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the Park Grand London Hyde Park.
We are equally proud of our front desk staff especially Mr Demitri who always ensures that our guests receive the very best of service with attention to detail and very much so spoiled being on our cosy Paddington village which connects to all recommended London attractions .

Our entire team is so grateful for your feedback and we look forward to your return in the near future.

With my best regards,
Sakar Bhattarai

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had booked the Queen size room at the sister hotel at The Park Grand London Paddington. On arrival (approx 11pm) with a 4 year old child, we were tired and just wanted to have a shower and get to bed. Unfortunately they had a flood in the basement which they had just finished drying/fixing. We were told that our room was a little damp and was in the basement. We refused the offer as we didnt want a room without a window/fresh air (it was 28c that evening). They offered to put us up in the sister hotel Park Grand Hyde Park. On arrival they had a room ready, however it was not what i was expecting. We got a double bed instead of a queen, and the bathroom was so tiny! Management were good

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a window at least!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JATINDER T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mr.Sakar was amazing he’s hospitality is incredible, he tried to help in so many ways in my reservation. He gave me an awesome room . And a free breakfast was included the location of the place is perfect and is near the paddington train only 6min away by walking. When I’ll be in London again I’ll definitely be back here .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Saud F
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, General Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Saud F ,
Thank you for such a fantastic review of our hotel on TripAdvisor community.

We all are truly heartened by your warm comments following your stay with us . It is very rewarding for us all to learn that you had such a wonderful experience with highlights including the warm service by our team and our brilliant location in cosy Paddington Village, where a wealth of shopping, many London attractions and dining venues awaits our guests.
It gives us great pleasure to read that you had such a memorable experience during your stay with us. The team are delighted with your warm comments especially Mr Sakar and this will only encourage us all to continue striving for service excellence.

We are most grateful for your recommendation to our future guests and be absolutely assured that there will always be a warm welcome waiting for you here at The Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel .

With my Warmest regards,
Gurdeep Singh

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here last Saturday night to enjoy a rare child free weekend. We found a secure car park a 10 minute walk from the hotel and the location in terms of Hyde Park is fantastic. It is set on a lovely road where pretty much every other building is a different hotel.
Inside it is kitted out well with pretty modern decor and has everything you typically expect in this type of hotel. The service was very friendly so no complaints there. The only issue we encountered was the breakfast, the space is quite limited and as we didn't prepay the night before we were told there would be a 45 minute wait, as a result we checked out and went elsewhere.
Overall a nice hotel in a very good location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike W

Dear Mike W,
Let me thank you for having chosen to stay at The Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel and for your positive review on TripAdvisor.
We are very proud of our team here at the Park Grand London Hyde Park and we ensure that our guests receive the very best of service with attention to detail.We will extend your comments to all the staff.

We are thrilled that you have been left with a positive impression of the Park Grand London Hyde Park . However , please accept our unreserved apologies for inconvenience you encountered at our restaurant . Please be informed that i have already passed your valuable feedback to our restaurant manager , We appreciate your constructive feedback and sincerely hope we will have another opportunity to serve you better in not too distant future.

With my best regards,