Rowan Park Lodge
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$208
Doubletree
US$352
US$310
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$155
US$341
US$158
Hotel Indigo London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$183
US$264
US$222
  • Room Service
US$362
US$316
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$186
US$122
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Couldn't find the place as booking.com has it listed as Croydon and it's not. I phoned the owner who actually drove out to guide me in!
I stayed in the room with a balcony,absolutely spotless,great shower,comfy bed,great wifi,could not fault anything about this B&B.
Would definitely recommend it and come back again if in the area

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank maurice l
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Out of all the places , I have stayed , this sweet boutique style hotels ranks the first when it comes to hospitality . Given the fact that it was a very cold rainy typical weather , the owner offered to pick us up from the station , which was very kind of her . Breakfast was comprehensive . I would recommend it to everyone. It's close to London it looks far away on the map but takes 15 minutes on the train. Closest station is streatham common.we had a balcony in the room which was very handy

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

I've just come back from my 2nd visit to the Rowan Park Lodge. Last time I went alone, this time I was with my girlfriend. We believe it's the cleanest place we've ever stayed at. Moreover, the owner of the place is really friendly and helpful. The breakfast is great as well. I could definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a quiet and nice place in London!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed at Rowan Park last April for just under a week. I booked Rowan Park because of the pictures of the room, its price, and its reviews. I arrived in London before my boyfriend and Giulia the woman who runs the hotel was kind enough to actually pick me up from the train station closest to the lodge and show me the way to the hotel. She also pointed out local amenities like convenience stores, the bus stops, and which buses take you into central London. Once in the hotel the rooms were beautiful, clean, and modern, definitely a romantic place to stay if you're a couple. Breakfast was included and it was actually fresh breakfast Giulia would cook herself and set out for us to eat when we were ready. My only concern is that the lodge is not near central London and so getting into the city took about 40 minutes to an hour each day, that being said because of its location you save a lot of money for the quality of the service. Giulia was an amazing hostess and we definitely enjoyed our stay. Depending what kind of holiday you're looking to have I would definitely recommend to couples looking for a quiet place to spend time with all the comfort of a large hotel and we would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marisol F
Reviewed 27 September 2014

Rowan Park was the ideal place to spend our time in London- myself, my sister and our parents had a fantastic time! The hotel is very clean and extremely well taken care of. The rooms are modern, decorated with a fresh and original touch, and the fact that the place is relatively small guaranteed us a very pleasant and quiet stay! One of the most important things perhaps, Giulia was a wonderful hostess! She made sure to take care of all our needs- starting with breakfast and directions for our trip to London, to picking us up at the station. Moreover, I must mention I have a severe form of germophobia (fear of germs), and she was not only incredibly understanding, but also did everything she could to ensure I have a great time! Although the place might appear far from the city center on the map, it is very simple to get to-a bus and a train is all you need! We were very worried with regards to the means of transportation, but it turned out it wasn't problematic at all! All in all, we were more than impressed with everything this lodge and its amazing hostess had to offer and we would definitely recommend it to anyone who wishes to visit London!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family