US$527
US$158
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$136
US$123
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$154
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$121
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$292
US$284
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Jesmond Dene Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$94
US$127
US$119
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$99
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$102
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I have been here for a business trip. Mrs Giulia is really friendly and careful with her guests.
Room is very clean and a little small. The breakfast is good, not rich but really nice.
The main drawback is that it is not simple to reach the City. But actually this is already clear when you select this nice B&B

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Couldn't find the place as booking.com has it listed as Croydon and it's not. I phoned the owner who actually drove out to guide me in!
I stayed in the room with a balcony,absolutely spotless,great shower,comfy bed,great wifi,could not fault anything about this B&B.
Would definitely recommend it and come back again if in the area

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank maurice l
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Out of all the places , I have stayed , this sweet boutique style hotels ranks the first when it comes to hospitality . Given the fact that it was a very cold rainy typical weather , the owner offered to pick us up from the station , which was very kind of her . Breakfast was comprehensive . I would recommend it to everyone. It's close to London it looks far away on the map but takes 15 minutes on the train. Closest station is streatham common.we had a balcony in the room which was very handy

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

I've just come back from my 2nd visit to the Rowan Park Lodge. Last time I went alone, this time I was with my girlfriend. We believe it's the cleanest place we've ever stayed at. Moreover, the owner of the place is really friendly and helpful. The breakfast is great as well. I could definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a quiet and nice place in London!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed at Rowan Park last April for just under a week. I booked Rowan Park because of the pictures of the room, its price, and its reviews. I arrived in London before my boyfriend and Giulia the woman who runs the hotel was kind enough to actually pick me up from the train station closest to the lodge and show me the way to the hotel. She also pointed out local amenities like convenience stores, the bus stops, and which buses take you into central London. Once in the hotel the rooms were beautiful, clean, and modern, definitely a romantic place to stay if you're a couple. Breakfast was included and it was actually fresh breakfast Giulia would cook herself and set out for us to eat when we were ready. My only concern is that the lodge is not near central London and so getting into the city took about 40 minutes to an hour each day, that being said because of its location you save a lot of money for the quality of the service. Giulia was an amazing hostess and we definitely enjoyed our stay. Depending what kind of holiday you're looking to have I would definitely recommend to couples looking for a quiet place to spend time with all the comfort of a large hotel and we would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple