“speedy Sushi and Bento Oh My!”

wasabi sushi and bento
Ranked #2,109 of 25,295 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I wish there is Wasabi Sushi and Bento in Las Vegas! Wasabi Sushi and Bento is delicious and EFFICIENT. Hot and cold food are pre-prepared and FRESH!

I FOUND my favorite brand "Coconut Water" there. It is refreshing without any after taste. Unfortunately, not available in USA.

1. Pick the meal (hot or cold) and drink
2. Wait in line to pay (line moves very fast)
3. Grab an standing area in the shop to eat if you choose to stay and eat.

First come first serve. You must be aggressive to grab an open standing area to eat. No chairs, just a long shelf to put your food down and chow down.

This is a very casual place, but the food in AMAZING! Save your $ and do more shopping.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

SO after a few days in between meetings and log, too long, drinking lunches you nee to ide away, get down to a basement where you can seat by yourself, in a good light an eat rather nice food and soups, here is the place.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Whilst I will admit that I enjoyed the sushi and thought it was very reasonably priced, the terrible customer service experience that I received means that I will not be visiting again.

My bill came to 5.52GBP and I handed over a ten pound note as well as 52 pence, she gave me my order and receipt, but as soon as I turned around I realised that I had not been given the five pounds that I was owed. As I was still at the register I raised with her that I had in fact paid with a 10, which I was rudely told that I didn't.

Even after explaining that I had paid 10.52 and should have received 5 change, I was continually being condescended and belittled. In the end, I did not receive my correct change and left having paid twice what I could have.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

wasabi food is very pleasant, however this branch are useless during the week the centre closes at 10pm and by 6.30pm most of the food is empty or gone especially the sweet chilli chicken same senario at the weekends. you would think they would have the common sense to replenish re cook or order more food, but no they are happy to leave a few dried out dishes left to sell. i have lost count of the many times ive gone there for food and gone elsewhere due to there being no stock. the manager needs to seriously get their act together as this is a regular occurance!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I can't say I'm a sushi specialist.I've tried one of their many offers and I can say it was very tasty and pretty cheap.A good option for a quick bite.