Keslake Towers B&B
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in London
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
Tria(London)
Europa House(London)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsqueens parkhome away from homegarden roombakerloo linefantastic hostssunny breakfast roommodern bathroomtube stationevery morningheathrow airportenjoyed our stayoverground
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Duncan and Barbro made our stay very pleasant. My family of five had a very warm welcome. The rooms are very clean and cosy. Check out the Narnia room!

Breakfast is awesome and delicious! Fresh ingredients and prepared on the spot. Breakfast was the highlight of the stay in fact. The best breakfast we have ever had at a B&B. Check out their menu.

Location of the house is pretty central. We used the local cab daily. 10 to 16 pounds on average to central London. With elderly folks and a toddler, cabbing was the most convenient although the subway was within walking distance.

Duncan and Barbro gave my wife a surprise on her birthday one evening. Such a sweet couple!

Keslake Towers B&B is highly recommended for families, young and old.

Room Tip: Both the rooms are on the first floor and comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2017

This was ten times better than a five star hotel, and mutch cheaper.It was a lovly stay a Keslake tower. Evrything was clean ,tidy and beutifull rooms. I lived in the Narnia room where it was very special to go in to a closet to go to a bathroom. If i come to london again i will always come back to this B and B

Room Tip: Take the Nairnia room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank haraldkjellberg
Reviewed 20 September 2017

From the lovely garden to the incredible breakfasts, Duncan and Barbro made us feel right at home. Their B&B was a wonderful place to recover from jetlag and set out on expeditions around London. The Narnia room was small but thoughtfully appointed and immaculately tended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had a lovely five-day stay. The room was spacious and comfortable with a wonderful en suite modern bathroom with a heated floor and towel heaters. Everything we needed was available including converter plugs to charge our various electronics. Duncan and Barbaro were warm and welcoming. Duncan prepared the most wonderful breakfasts (see the menu on the website) whilst providing lively conversation. A definite home away from home to add to our list of destinations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I had the most lovely stay at the Keslake Towers B&B. The owner couple Barbro and Duncan were so friendly and I felt very welcome.
The location is just perfect, Queens Park tube/ overground station and busstops just around the corner, still the area is quiet and safe to walk around.
My room was clean and spatious with a big comfy bed and pillows. The breakfast was amazing, I enjoyed the best fruitsalad ever! There was also a lovely small garden at the back yard where parrots(!) came to greet me:)
Barbro and Duncan run this little B&B with all of their big hearts. I warmly recommend a stay at the Keslake Towers.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo