US$218
CrownePlaza.com
US$391
US$319
Hotels.com
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$127
US$109
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,734 results
All reviewsswimming pooljubilee linesouth banklondon eyeexecutive roomtube stationtate modernmodern hotelexcellent hotelbirthday cardminute walkgood sizeborough markettesco expresslate checkconvenient locationfamily room
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed for three nights in this hotel, all the staff were superb however Chamo was simply amazing, he made our stay so memorable and enjoyable. I travelled with my parents and my 16 year old son, we had two rooms opposite each other with excellent views across the city, the hotel is in the perfect location, a 2 min walk from Southwark tube station and a 10 min walk to the south bank. The facilities in the hotel were also excellent and a perfect way to relax after a busy day sight seeing. We never waited long to speak to someone at reception and the ladies were happy to help with any requests. Chamo was very accommodating and was excellent with all the guest, especially the children, he even managed to make my tired teenager smile and laugh. This will now be my hotel of choice whenever I visit London.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel and we checked in, the staff were very polite and helpful. Chamo made my birthday even more special by surprising me at breakfast with a chalkboard saying happy birthday and a heart shaped balloon,then when I just finished eating my breakfast they brought a cake out and started singing happy birthday I was so pleased and loved it. The rooms were really nice and clean. They offered us umbrellas that we could leave anywhere for free and you could borrow quinny buggy’s for small children with no cost at all.

1  Thank MaliMango321
NovotelBlackfriars, Front Office Manager at Novotel London Blackfriars, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you so much for this fantastic review following your stay with us.
Chamo really like special occasion and love every opportunity to make our guests feel special and welcome. I can assure you that he will be delighted to read your comment.
Once Again, we appreciate such a fantastic feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back for your next visit at the hotel.
Front Office Manager.

WE LOVED OUR STAY!!

We arrived at 12ish and were able to check in to our rooms. On our arrival children were given lovely gifts and they found out that one of our daughters was celebrating a birthday - they made an extra special fuss of her.

I had booked two double rooms we were given two double rooms that were joining by a foyer. Ideal for two families travelling together. Rooms were spacious for a family and bathroom and a quirky shower feature. Clean and nice linen. When we arrived in the room we were surprised to have a balloon and card for my daughter plus complimentary Prosecco & soft drink.

Breakfast was available 7-11. We arrived and the table had been prepared for our party with a lovely sign saying happy birthday and they also brought out a cake with fruits and candle and sang happy birthday. The buffet breakfast had a good selection and we started the day with full bellies ready for our day ahead. All the staff were friendly and professional, Chamo the maître d’hotel was A-MAZING he made our stay extra special and our kids were very well looked after.

Pool was great. Only down side is that there is no parking, nearest is a 15 mins walk to Waterloo £20 for 24hrs. We checked out at 12 but they held our bags for us to enjoy our last day.

We will definitely be returning!

1  Thank mecosian

You loved your stay and WE LOVED YOUR COMMENT! We take so much pride to make our guests feel welcome and special that this kind of comment is the best reward we can received. I can assure you that all our team and Especially Chamo will be delighted to read your comment.
I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff to continually surprise our guests.
We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel for your next visit.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We visited 3 days for business trip and the hotel was comfortable overall. Staff was helpful and polite. Breakfast buffer was good, i really like their traditional English sausages and others food there. I high recommend this hotel to you and the price is reasonable.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your great 5 star review following your stay with us. It is much appreciated to receive such a positive feedback.
It is a real pleasure to read your satisfaction with our Staff and Breakfast.
We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel for your next visit.
Yours sincerely
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel for both business and pleasure. Clean and fairly spacious rooms with very nice furniture. Large bathroom with a cool feature - you can make the glass wall see-through!

The hotel features a pool and a cool restaurant with a fine breakfast.

The staff is very friendly and helpfull - always with a smile. The checkout was very speedy which was nice.

Will visit again if possible.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review about your stay with us. I am so pleased to read that you found the staff to be very friendly and helpful and always with a smile. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Front Office Manager.