“Not my cup of tea”

and up
The Book of Mormon Theater Show in London
Ranked #36 of 384 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Although I am not a religious person, I found this show to lack respect for religion and the human race.
The musical score did nothing for me.

2  Thank RMC47
Write a ReviewReviews (5,265)
All reviews
"south park"
in 649 reviews
"prince of wales theatre"
in 92 reviews
in 658 reviews
"hilarious"
in 1,219 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I’d seen a dodgy version once before, and it was good enough to make me buy the soundtrack album, but I have wanted to go see it live for a long time. Luckily my wife knew this and surprised me for my birthday with matinee tickets. It is so good in person, I might even have to go again some time. My wife knew nothing about the content and found it funny. The songs and production were great.
The seats we had up in the circle were comfy enough, but for a 6ft tall bloke, the legroom was not great. The aircon was a nice temperature too, especially considering how hot it was in London on the day. No problems with queues to get in or at the bar during the interval.

As others have said, it’s not for everyone . However, I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Loved and laughed every minute of it. Went the first time with my boyfriend, then we returned one year later and brought his mom too. I only recommend it if you have a cool mom :) Watch out, the songs remain in your head!

1  Thank Bianca M
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My partner got me tickets to this for my birthday and I absolutely loved it. Yes it's offensive and totally unPC but the comedy and songs are awesome and at the end of the day it's designed to entertain. Do not come to see it if you're easily offended!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I had no idea that the play had so many offensive themes, but once I got over that, I loved it and laughed plenty. The actors were ENTHUSIASTIC. Many had very convincing American accents, even though I heard that most are British. Great songs and singing voices. Great overall plot. I loved it. Definitely worth seeing in London