“Friendly staff and great food.”
Review of Coco Momo

Coco Momo
Ranked #3,280 of 24,667 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped for something to eat here before a concert at the Royal Albert Hall. On what was a very hot day(in London), we were given a choice of table,either at the front or in the air conditioned section at the rear. We went with A/C. The staff could have not been more friendly, in what were tiring conditions. The food was very well cooked, with the squid starter, being the stand out dish. It was busy but the staff continued to be helpful at every opportunity. It was the perfect way to start off our evening.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Oh my days! The meal was great! I guess some would say I am a bit fussy, but I have some dietary restrictions so I asked if I could swap some bit on the menu and they did it with no fuss at all, and it really was the best salad I’ve had in a long time. The salmon was cooked to perfection. The service was quick even though it was busy. Staff were friendly and eager to help. Everyone else enjoyed there meals too. I would definitely do there again.

1  Thank Sophia L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Looking for somewhere for breakfast before a long train journey home we chose Coco Momo from the multitude of option in the Marylebone area.
We were not disappointed. The full breakfast was great and the Scrambled eggs and Smoked Salmon was devoured by my wife and both kids.
Nice relaxed atmosphere and good service.
I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Although we didn’t stay long there was a great atmosphere and the staff were friendly and accommodating. We didn’t eat but the food looked very good.

Krisztina_P_A, Manager at Coco Momo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hi Paul!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so glad you enjoyed your time at Coco Momo.
Hope to see you again very soon!

Kindest regards,

Mairi

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Went for dinner with a friend. Went to the bar. One person was getting served. When finished another person showed up and got served. They pointed out i was before them. Again, i was ignored. Again the other customer pointed out i was before them. Barmen turned, asked what i wanted looking annoyed. I placed my order and paid for it. Once each drink had been poured, he slammed then in front of me so that they spilt. the second drink ended up being about half full spilling everywhere with the barmen partially smiling. I politely said i had paid for the full drink, not half. He picked it up and put it down behind the bar. The other customer looked horrified and apologized, i just stood completely shocked. He then poured me another, half smiling staring straight at me. If i hadn't already paid i would of left. We left looking for somewhere else to eat. Not a nice experience. Luckily, there's loads of nice restaurants nearby so ended up having a nice evening. Nice place, just need to replace the staff...

peter m, Owner at Coco Momo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Dolphism
I am vey sorry to hear of this poor experience; we really appreciate feedback. Your visit was the total antithesis of our ambition; to make sure all of our customers leave wanting to return having enjoyed themselves. We have picked this up with the team and will endeavour to make sure this never happens again.