“Best Burger Ever! ”

Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Camden
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve long been a fan of great burgers and London tends to do them the best of anyone. Byron Camden is certainly no exception. My friends and I were out and looking for great food and that’s what we got. Healthy choices? Maybe not, but really great burgers and all the side dishes as well.

The manager here, Reges Joao, has managed some of my favourite locals around London. He has a true gift for the gastro pub and I’m not at all surprised that he has transformed this, once not too highly rated property, into the fantastic place it is now.

If you’ve been here in past years and have not been happy with it, I urge you to return and give it another shot now that Reges has taken over. It’s really fantastic now.

I’m already back.

2  Thank MaggieGatza

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

More than a delicious burger, I definitely had a great service here. The staff was very attentional being very kind and proactive by asking time to time if everything was sat well. Pretty neat environment and for sure exceeded my expectations, given also that I’d been there months ago and I must say something surely changed. Felt the place was supercharged and refreshed. Thank you!!!

2  Thank Leonardo D
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I had visited this Byron a few times over the years, every time I am in the neighbourhood, and during my last visit I was very impressed on how much the service had improved since the last time I came. I always liked Byron with their delicious burger, but it was good to feel welcomed and very well looked after by every member of the staff.
Great job guys, looking forward my next visit!

1  Thank Helen-zigta
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely spot just off the main drag up to Camden market. Decor isn’t up to Byron’s usual standard but the food and service excellent!

1  Thank pritches
Reviewed 4 March 2018

When going to Byron you get exactly what you were expected. decent hamburger with fair price.
In this branch the service was very good and the whole place was very clean.