Stayed 2 nights using points. Hotel has a great location and a very good staff. Internet was very slow and i could not access yahoo at all in the guest room. When I asked for assistance to check what the problem might be they sent 3 different men from the maintenance dept over a span of 3 hours. They were useless. Finally they gave me the phone # of the IT department but they could not improve the connection. Now i am at full service Hilton Trafalgar and the internet is excellent so I know problem is not with my computer.
Hotel does have 2 old dell computers that HH elite members can use free of charge in the business center (not sure if other guests are charged for use there) so we were able to access yahoo in the business center but I can not return to this hotel as the internet in the guest room is too slow for me to work.
Rooms were ok but they have a very silly frosted window between the bathroom and bedroom so it is not possible to keep the light on in the bathroom at night. And no night light in bathroom. Poor planning. Bathrobe, slippers, window that opened, and a nice variety of quality neutrogena bath products a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courthouse hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel ideally located in bustling Central London. Our hotel is situated where stylish Mayfair, fashionable Soho and the West End meet and is within walking distance of London's finest shopping streets, tourist attractions and theatreland. A stone's throw away from the famous Liberty London department store, this contemporary design hotel is situated in an old Grade II Listed Magistrates Court, retaining much of its original historical features but with a modern twist. With 116 spacious bedrooms & suites, a trendy cocktail bar, award winning restaurants, gorgeous spa, fitness centre and divine roof terrace, Courthouse Hotel is renowned for intuitive service and comprehensive facilities. Our West End restaurants and bar offer an English buffet breakfast, lunch in our brasserie, a dining experience in Silk which draws on historical references and cocktails created by our Mixologist in the bar. In the summer, exclusively book and enjoy a private BBQ on our roof terrace with views of the London skyline. To complete the full experience, Sanook Spa has all the facilities to help you relax, revitalize and refresh after a busy shopping trip or high-powered meeting. Courthouse Hotel offers a variety of meeting and party rooms for both social & business events. Make your special occasion truly unforgettable at the unique Courthouse Hotel London, where style meets sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courthouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courthouse Doubletree By Hilton Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel Courthouse