All reviews russell square station british museum brunswick square toilets showers towels were changed breakfast was buffet style would definitely stay here again single room excellent location room was spacious kings cross central location kettle waitrose superdrug slippers tube
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Very basic student accommodation, the hotel check in staff were very friendly and helpful. The room is very basic with no TV kettle etc and the bathroom is very small and the shower is not great. I was a bit annoyed as when booking it did not mention that there wasn't a TV in the room or the fact that the room is not cleaned daily or fresh towels bed linen or toilet paper is not replaced. A bit of a let down as I paid similar money to other hotels on the area and would expect these things to be done and it was not mentioned when booking the hotel. We were was only given one roll of toilet paper for three days and I had to chase up the staff for more toilet paper and clean towels. I got the impression I would not have gotten it either only for the fact I found one of the cleaners who took me to the storage room and gave me some. The breakfast was great however and had plenty of choice the hotel is central and only a 5 minute walk to Victoria station and underground. I probably wouldn't stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Basic and comfortable. At an affordable price, an excellent breakfast after getting used to the overcrowding. A student atmosphere, excellent location. We'll go back there when w'll visit London again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rashelika
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Before i booked i had some idea about what this student accommodation would be, but when i got there it exceeded all my expectations.

Check-in was well organized, the elevator was clean and my room was spacious, had wardrobes with coat hangers, a place to cook, a fridge, a microwave, a double bed , a bathroom, a big window and a huge desk.

For me, who likes to wok online, this was exact the place to be.

So, if you need to visit London for a business trip, and you like to go off the beaten path, try this place.

The carpets in the hall need some cleaning and there might be some noise during the night from students, but remember; we all have been young, relax and enjoy ...

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the park side, you have less traffic noise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

we stayed here at tourists whilst students were on break. simple and functional rooms. breakfast was buffet style in the cafeteria. for great area close to russell square station. great price as accommodation in london is so expensive.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I was under no illusions when I booked a room here, I knew this wasn't a hotel and the best I could expect was a more private, hostel-like experience. Once I had checked-in, I discovered that it was much better than that. There were clean towels, soap, shampoo and slippers in the room, reliable high-speed wifi connection, a lovely, wholesome breakfast. The one downside was the complete absence of 'hospitality'. The check-in and check-out was being done by the security staff, so I understand that they couldn't be more attentive to the guests' needs. Overall, for the price I paid, I am more than happy with what I received. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The Hall has a strict one-person-per-room policy. Make sure you're aware of this prior to booking.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo