“Outstanding!”

Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #517 of 24,685 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I liked every aspect of this restaurant.

It is relatively small - with a bar area up front and a casual and warm seating area in the back (and a wood fired pizza oven in the way back).

The service was friendly and helpful.

Finally, the food was amazing (particularly their homemade pastas). I had the Chestnut Tagliatelle with wild mushrooms and it was one of the best pasta dishes I have ever eaten (I was sad when I became too full to finish it). My wife had the tortellini with bolognese and she was equally pleased.

I will definitely return on my next visit to London.

Highly recommended.

Management C, Manager at Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Raymond R,

Such lovely comments about the food following your visit to Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria in Kensington.

Many thanks for taking the time to write about your dining experience, we do hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Saluti

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I've been in london for over 5 years now, and finally, I found a place with the Pizza I like.
Very tasty, crunchy, and great ingredients. I just love it.
This is not the 'napoli' style pizza (sordough, soft borders, chewy), but more 'roman' style. exactly how i like it.
I havent tried pasta, as Pizza is so good that when i walk him i cant get anything else.
I recommend Rustica and Diavola.

1  Thank Dpdpdp1000

Dear Dpdpdp1000,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about us. Lovely compliments indeed and those perfectly sum up our intentions here at Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant.

I hope we can welcome back again very soon

Saluti

Tiziano & la famiglia

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the service and the food, it was early evening around 6pm and we were the only ones there, but I would imagine this place would be very lively with a very authentic Italian feel about it, food gorgeous and you just knew it was all fresh produce..

Dear 1Daddycool.,

Thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor following your visit to Cacciari's Italian Restaurant in Kensington and wre hope to see you again in the near future.

Kindest Regards
Tiziano & la famiglia

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Real italian food. Awesome. I recommend for everyone. The waiter and the chef is professional. I feel very good myself in the restaurant.

Management C, Manager at Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Salve István D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your food.
I will be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of the team and I hope we'll be able to welcome you back again soon.

Many thanks

Reviewed 14 February 2018

So we were in London for a few days and like most people wanted to take advantage of the excess of choice when it comes to dining in the evening. We were staying at the Hilton Olympia which is roughly 3-5 minutes walk from the restaurant making it extremely convenient but we did go past several other pubs/restaurants which were closer and more convenient because this one looked better.

SO IS IT ANY GOOD?

Better than good it is absolutely fantastic on the first evening we went there they were fully booked but managed to fit us in at the bar which actually turned out to be very fun. The waiter "Tiziano" was impeccable in delivering both quality service and conversation which is hard to come by these days. I had the Calzone Napoli which did not disappoint and although entirely filling, we had to indulge in the deserts as the main was so lovely, I had the Chocolate Fondant which took a few extra minutes to come out over the other deserts that my accompanying 3 guests had but Tiziano warned me of this and it was also mentioned on the menu so full points for effort and 110% on taste. an explosion of chocolate hits the spoon when you plunge into the goey centre and boy does it taste as lovely as it looks.

**Note my partner and Dad had Pizza's and Mum had a lovely looking dish with Prawns and seafood all of which were lovely, in truth I genuinely think that anything you try on the menu is going to taste wonderful assuming you like Italian Food!

**Drinks So My partner and mum both had Gin and Tonics which were both lovely and made properly. I myself had one of Cacciari's own brand beer why was lovely and tasted fondly of Lychee but not in an off-putting way.

We loved this placed so much we immediately booked a table for the following night.

Overall top marks from all 4 of us that went and we would highly recommend you eat here immediately if not indefinitely.

1  Thank Daniel B

Dear Daniel B,

Such wonderful comments about the food and service following your recent visit to Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria and Restaurant Kensington.

Many thanks for taking the time to write about your dining experience. Your comments have been conveyed to the entire team here at Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria and Restaurant Kensington. and we do hope to welcome you again very soon.

Kind Regards