The Spa at The Athenaeum
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous SPA and lunch date

My Husband and I visited the Athenaeum on 2/8/2021 for lunch and a Spa day. Had an absolutely... read more

Reviewed today
254jasvirc
Perfect Spa Day

I went on 3rd August 2021 with my two daughters for a birthday treat and we all loved it so much... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Adrienne K

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$23.70
from US$31.13
from US$48.11
from US$45.28
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Perfect day at the spa, my husband and I had Prosecco in luxury jacuzzi, just the two of us, we had a great welcome and superb massage.

1  Thank 726imaner
Herts123, Manager at The Spa at The Athenaeum, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Spa. We are so happy you both enjoyed your day.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

We had a great time at the Athenaeum Spa. The facilities and service were good and very COVID safe. We used the hot tub, steam room and sauna and had a relaxing massage to finish. All the staff were very welcoming and helpful. They went out of their way to make our experience special.

1  Thank sarojs579

Dear Saroj

Thank you so much for this lovely review. The team will be delighted with your feed back

Reviewed 24 May 2021

My friends and I had a lovely time at the Spa! We enjoyed the use of the facilities followed by a wonderfully relaxing full body massage (everything was perfect, from the music, to the light and the elegance of the massage room). The cream tea we had after this relaxing morning was also delicious. The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and attentive. We would definitely recommend the experience!

1  Thank Rocdomr
Herts123, Manager at The Spa at The Athenaeum, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I cant wait to give your feed back to the team. Thank you so much

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Overall a lovely experience and the staff were so accommodating and friendly. Mix up from my part on times but they dealt with it so well and allowed me to enjoy my time at the spa.

1  Thank 17jinc

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our Spa. We are so glad you enjoyed your day.

Hopefully we will see you on your next Spa day

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

We went for a well deserved treat after lock down life. The spa/hot tub was lovely, private with only a max of 4 ppl allowed at a time. Out treatment was so relaxing we opted for a 30min back and neck massage with a facial.
Defiantly will head back, staff were attentive and polite.
Thank you.

1  Thank JESSICA H

Dear Jessica

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review. We really look forward to seeing you again for your next spa day