The Spa at The Athenaeum
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous SPA and lunch date

My Husband and I visited the Athenaeum on 2/8/2021 for lunch and a Spa day. Had an absolutely... read more

Reviewed today
254jasvirc
Perfect Spa Day

I went on 3rd August 2021 with my two daughters for a birthday treat and we all loved it so much... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Adrienne K

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$23.70
from US$31.13
from US$48.11
from US$45.28
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed a long awaited Spa day , it was a real treat. The staff were lovely and the whole experience was totally relaxing, I could highly recommend it. We had to make many changes to the date because of Covid but it was dealt with very efficiently so a big thank you for that.

1  Thank Mike E
Herts123, Manager at The Spa at The Athenaeum, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear Mike

We are so pleased you both enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review

Reviewed 26 May 2021

My daughter and I had a very enjoyable and relaxing time at the spa. The staff were helpful and attentive and the therapists are excellent. The venue is all the better for being small and exclusive. Perfect for when you want to treat yourself or as a gift.

1  Thank SunLizard123

Dear Guest

Thank you for this lovely review. We are so happy that you find our spa exclusive and relaxing. We all adore our little spa and we are so happy our guest do to

Reviewed 25 May 2021

My girlfriend booked this for my b'day. We had such an amazing and relaxing time and all of the staff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and relaxed.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a spa retreat.

Cannot thank you all enough. What a perfect end to the weekend.

It is my girlfriend's b'day in 2 weeks so we have already booked to come back!

Nitin and Damini

1  Thank inNit112

Dear Nitin and Damini

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are so happy you have chosen us again for your girlfriends birthday spa day.

See you next week for round 2 of pampering

Reviewed 25 May 2021

This Spa was amazing, the girls are so lovely particularly Latoyah and Nayeed who gave the most incredible massage and facial. Kayleigh was also very helpful from the initial booking to greeting us this morning. Extremely clean as well, constantly being sanitised! We will 1000% be returning when we are next in London. Thank you again Athenaeum Spa!

1  Thank oliviahW6053LC
Herts123, Manager at The Spa at The Athenaeum, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear Guest

A massive thank you for this glowing review I can not wait to share your feed back with the team. Kayleigh, Nayeed and Latoyah will be smiling from ear to ear

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Perfect day at the spa, my husband and I had Prosecco in luxury jacuzzi, just the two of us, we had a great welcome and superb massage.

1  Thank 726imaner

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Spa. We are so happy you both enjoyed your day.