The Spa at The Athenaeum
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
An indulging and relaxing experience run by amazing staff and service ✨

We had booked a spa day with treatments and cream teas for two and could not have asked for a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
fragrantp2020
via mobile
Enjoyed it

We loved it Highly recommend it GREAT STAFF! GREAT SERVICE GOOD VALUE OF MONEY ! Everything on... read more

Reviewed yesterday
hanif890
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$23.99
from US$25.78
from US$48.69
from US$45.83
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I organised this for my mum as a treat. We both had a gorgeous, relaxing day. I love the exclusive feel of the spa facilities and the treatments we got were all great. The staff were all so lovely and welcoming, and followed Covid safety protocols so we felt comfortable and safe. Would really recommend!

1  Thank Shannah K
Herts123, Manager at The Spa at The Athenaeum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Shannah

Thank you for taking the time to do this lovely review. We are so happy your both enjoyed your time with us. We hope you and your mother come and see us again soon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed a long awaited Spa day , it was a real treat. The staff were lovely and the whole experience was totally relaxing, I could highly recommend it. We had to make many changes to the date because of Covid but it was dealt with very efficiently so a big thank you for that.

1  Thank Mike E

Dear Mike

We are so pleased you both enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I had a very enjoyable and relaxing time at the spa. The staff were helpful and attentive and the therapists are excellent. The venue is all the better for being small and exclusive. Perfect for when you want to treat yourself or as a gift.

1  Thank SunLizard123

Dear Guest

Thank you for this lovely review. We are so happy that you find our spa exclusive and relaxing. We all adore our little spa and we are so happy our guest do to

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriend booked this for my b'day. We had such an amazing and relaxing time and all of the staff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and relaxed.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a spa retreat.

Cannot thank you all enough. What a perfect end to the weekend.

It is my girlfriend's b'day in 2 weeks so we have already booked to come back!

Nitin and Damini

1  Thank inNit112

Dear Nitin and Damini

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are so happy you have chosen us again for your girlfriends birthday spa day.

See you next week for round 2 of pampering

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Spa was amazing, the girls are so lovely particularly Latoyah and Nayeed who gave the most incredible massage and facial. Kayleigh was also very helpful from the initial booking to greeting us this morning. Extremely clean as well, constantly being sanitised! We will 1000% be returning when we are next in London. Thank you again Athenaeum Spa!

1  Thank oliviahW6053LC

Dear Guest

A massive thank you for this glowing review I can not wait to share your feed back with the team. Kayleigh, Nayeed and Latoyah will be smiling from ear to ear