The Spa at The Athenaeum
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
A very pleasant experience

Visiting London my partner and I visited the Spa. A really lovely experience. The facilities were... read more

Reviewed today
Byfos
Bangor,County Down
via mobile
A visit to the spa here really is a treat!

Came for a spa day as a treat after a (hasn’t it been for us all) 22 months. The spa here is... read more

Reviewed today
LNH1981
Greater London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$17.49
from US$50.84
from US$27.86
from US$47.35
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

I visited with my daughter and we both had a wonderful time. The facilities were clean and private. Very attentive staff and the treatments were very relaxing. It was a wonderful experience and we both felt special.

1  Thank janinehY4747TW
Herts123, Manager at The Spa at The Athenaeum, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear Janine

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. Hopefully we see again soon

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff who did all they could to offer a great experience .Excellent spa treatments

1  Thank L7681RAjoyh

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our Spa. We are so happy you gave us a 5* review. This mean so much to us

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

I organised this for my mum as a treat. We both had a gorgeous, relaxing day. I love the exclusive feel of the spa facilities and the treatments we got were all great. The staff were all so lovely and welcoming, and followed Covid safety protocols so we felt comfortable and safe. Would really recommend!

1  Thank Shannah K

Dear Shannah

Thank you for taking the time to do this lovely review. We are so happy your both enjoyed your time with us. We hope you and your mother come and see us again soon

Reviewed 26 May 2021

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed a long awaited Spa day , it was a real treat. The staff were lovely and the whole experience was totally relaxing, I could highly recommend it. We had to make many changes to the date because of Covid but it was dealt with very efficiently so a big thank you for that.

1  Thank Mike E

Dear Mike

We are so pleased you both enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review

Reviewed 26 May 2021

My daughter and I had a very enjoyable and relaxing time at the spa. The staff were helpful and attentive and the therapists are excellent. The venue is all the better for being small and exclusive. Perfect for when you want to treat yourself or as a gift.

1  Thank SunLizard123

Dear Guest

Thank you for this lovely review. We are so happy that you find our spa exclusive and relaxing. We all adore our little spa and we are so happy our guest do to