The Spa at The Athenaeum
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great ambience, with amazing treatments and wonderful service.

I booked the place to celebrate my partner's birthday and I couldn't choose better. The facilities... read more

Reviewed yesterday
akarolakarola
Perfect spa for relaxation

Everything was wonderful. Location was easy to find. Concierge was helpful and friendly. Hotel... read more

Reviewed yesterday
honiec
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$23.46
from US$51.13
from US$28.02
from US$47.63
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Finally managed to redeem my mothers day gift from 2020 recently and i must say it was worth the the wait! I had to re-schedule a few times but the spa was very efficient in moving and finding new dates via email.
The spa is small but intimate, and was a perfect size for us two. We had almost exclusive use of the facilities (i think this was a covid practice). The treatment rooms are really cosy, the beds really comfortable and the treatments were delivered excellently by the therapist.
I'm definitely going again.

1  Thank rubyraull
Herts123, Manager at The Spa at The Athenaeum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Dear Ruby

Thank you for your glowing review of our spa. We cant wait to see you again soon

Reviewed 2 June 2021

Great service and treatments. All very Covid friendly. Lovely relaxing massage and facial. Recommended!

1  Thank NigelfromWestcliff

Dear Nigel

Thank you for this great review. hopefully you choose us again for your next spa day

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Following a lovely lunch on the hotel's terrace, we got to relax in their beautiful spa, which is a welcome spot of tranquility in the middle of hectic Piccadilly. It's surprisingly silent and peaceful.

Following using their steam room and jacuzzi, my partner and I had some wonderful treatments in one of the couple's treatment rooms.

A special mention to their magnificent staff, I regret not getting any names on the day, but Kayleigh was most helpful during the booking process!

1  Thank KierenSA
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

The spa is amazing! The hot tub and steam room before the ultra relaxing massage were a treat & we felt as if we were on holiday! We had a couples massage and we can highly recommend it! Such a pleasure. The staff were friendly and had a great expertise. Book now!

1  Thank annimc607
Herts123, Manager at The Spa at The Athenaeum, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to give our spa such a lovely review. We are so pleased you both enjoyed your massages and managed to relax after such a stressful year.

The team will be so happy to hear your feed back.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Lovely afternoon here, facilities were great and staff lovely. Everything was clean and numbers limited which was reassuring given the current covid situation. Treatments left us thoroughly relaxed and food in the adjoining restaurant was great. Really recommend the facial, my skin was glowing afterwards.
Staff were great making adjustments/accomodations for pregnancy, which was really appreciated.

1  Thank nadiatD8717EF

Dear Nadia

Thank you so much for this glowing review. We are so pleased you both felt relax and you enjoyed your facial. I cant wait to give your feed back to the team, they will be so happy.

Hopefully we see you both again soon