The Spa at The Athenaeum
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Blissful afternoon

We had a wonderful afternoon at the Athenaeum spa, it is small but has been recently refurbished... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Carolinus
London, United Kingdom
5* day

5* day. I booked a champagne afternoon tea followed by 60 min spa treatment with access to the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Relax275532
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$23.69
from US$31.11
from US$48.08
from US$45.25
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

We loved it
Highly recommend it
GREAT STAFF!
GREAT SERVICE
GOOD VALUE OF MONEY !

Everything on time and perfect

Date of experience: June 2021
Herts123, Manager at The Spa at The Athenaeum, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for your great review.

Do come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

I had an amazing day! My treatment was excellent my therapist Latoyah She had the most amazing hands. Honestly I visit many Spa's on regular basis but there is nothing like this place every thing about this place from start to finish the reception and all the staff made my day so perfect! highly recommend Latoyah if I could give her a award I would most definitely with out hesitation. Go ahead and book, you won't be disappointed.

Dear Guest

Wow, Latoyah will be jumping around with happiness. Thank you for this amazing review.

Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

I visited the spa with my friend after we previously had it booked for April 2020 but couldn’t go due to lockdown. When I came back to book this year, the spa manager, Kayleigh, made it a very smooth process. Our spa experience was amazing from start to finish. The therapists were very friendly and the whole spa was clean and we felt extremely relaxed! We finished our experience with a body scrub, back massage and facial by Eliana and Sara, who also were very good.

Couldn’t recommend highly enough. Will definitely be returning.

Date of experience: May 2021

Dear Guest

Its lovely when the girls get a special mention

Thank you for this amazing review.

Reviewed 16 June 2021

My daughter and I had a really wonderful afternoon here. The facilities are lovely and the treatments were fantastic and very relaxing

Dear Clare

Thank you for this lovely review.

Do come see us again soon

Reviewed 16 June 2021

A lovely intimate spa experience with my fiancé. Would definitely recommend and go back. Our treatments were lovely and the staff were very helpful and attentive. Thanks so much!

Dear Guest

The team just love it when our guests enjoy their day