The Spa at The Athenaeum
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing spa experience in a lovely facility

They book you in a specific time slot which makes sure you have the jacuzzi, saunas etc. to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
kristarebekab
5 star experience

experience was 5 star start to finish. the customer service was amazing! i really couldnt fault... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
courtenayh855

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$17.57
from US$51.05
from US$27.97
from US$47.56
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my hubby were in London on our honeymoon so we thought a nice relaxing spa day would go down a treat. This hotel/spa was absolutely beautiful, perfect for what you need it for. Our therapists were lovely, super friendly & professional and we felt thoroughly relaxed after our treatments. I thought the mini samples that we got given after our facial treatments were also a really nice touch. It’s not often iv been to spas that offer this & I have been to a fair few :) I would definitely come back when down in London again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a lovely couple of hours at the spa here with a friend enjoying the facilities and treatments - I had a 30 min massage and a 30 min facial which were both really good. Robes and slippers are provided together with fluffy towels. Changing rooms have all the things you might need. All the ladies who looked after us were very nice and welcoming and we had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came for a spa day as a treat after a (hasn’t it been for us all) 22 months. The spa here is absolutely exemplary. Kayleigh welcomed us so warmly, all care was taken and we went to the spa area to relax. Cleanliness of facilities perfect. The timings and safety elements of the spa day were handled brilliantly and totally seamlessly, they have pitched this perfectly. The treatments were gorgeous. Nayeed my therapist matched my massage and facial just for me and the scrub was a lovely addition. We floated out with 22 bad months melted away. I cannot recommend this spa enough. The staff are truly passionate and care about your experience. I would especially recommend for anyone nervous about a spa or about touch based treatments. The staff here are sensitive and caring and picking a couples room means you get to share the experience with a loved one. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I attended the spa yesterday for my wedding anniversary and can say me and my husband had the best time, Chloe was very attentive and professional the treatments were great all around first class service thanks.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here with my Mum for her 60th birthday and had a wonderful time. Great treatments and lovely stuff. Highly recommend!