Queens Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Pumberry Hotel(Harringay)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfinsbury parkalexandra palaceemirates stadiumone nightfull englishroom was cleantube stationdouble roomnice hotelfamily roomenglish breakfastrooms are smallfew minutes walktesco expressshort breakcouple of nights7mins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Very clean and tidy, all facilities very good. Breakfast was lovely. Staff were all very helpful and polite. Beds could have been a little more comfy but for a one night/short break it was perfect. There are a lot of stairs in the property which is not made clear at time of booking but was not an issue for myself.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2016

My family and I stayed here for the weekend it was a lovely hotel very clean the rooms were very clean too staff were very helpful and nice the bus stop to go in to London was right outside the hotel the under ground was over the road not five minutes away loads of shops and places to eat to

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I stayed here for 3 nights whilst down in London on business - great hotel. 2 mins walk from Finsbury Park tube station, so very accessible to London centre. I was in a single room, and whilst quite small, it was spotless, with a very smart (again small!) but clean ensuite shower and toilet. Adequate storage for a single traveller, room also has a desk and tea/coffee facilities, small fan and modern TV..All staff I dealt with were excellent and reception is manned 24 hours. Only two small negatives - the bed only had one small pillow - two or the option of 2 would be good, and the position of the TV meant you couldn't fully see it when lying on the bed (as it was round a corner). All in all though great hotel - also very quiet ( I was in room 4 near the back) - and I paid £176 for 3 nights B&B so great value!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank stairpark
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I cant believe i didn't review this when I went! An awesome little find via hotels.com. Excellent price. Staff helpful. Room spotless. Stayed in a 3 person room with friends. Few minutes walk to one of two tube stations. Breakfast was brilliant, although we didnt realise this was included until the last day! (oops). Room was clean, although it did lack air con. But hey, open a window. We had a back/side room so didn't really hear the traffic. I'd defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Bear619
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I got home from a 3 night stay at the Queen's hotel today (end of August). Two years ago I stayed there for one night and my review of this experience is on Tripadvisor as well.

Turns out, this is a good hotel for a one night stay, in cooler weather. This longer stay, in near heat-wave weather, revealed some flaws that weren't a problem the last time.

The rooms really are tiny. For one night, it's not a problem. If you're staying longer, the space becomes an issue. For one, you need to bring more stuff, so getting rid of them semi-neatly is a big issue. And second, the lack of space and constant bumping into things becomes annoying.

If the weather is hot, it becomes so incredibly hot and stuffy in the rooms. They do provide you with a small fan. We had to leave it on all night to get some sleep.

Since we also had to sleep with the window open, because of the heat, the noise became a problem as well. Street noise is acceptable, really didn't bother us. But since everyone had their window open, and the rooms are packed in so close together, we could constantly hear TVs in other rooms.

Our room didn't get cleaned after the first night. It appears they forgot. The reception staff was helpful and got us clean towels and cleared out the bin. But, yeah, mentionable oversight.

And the shower. Man, the shower. Rain shower. Some people might enjoy this but I at least want the option of having a hand held shower head. The water pressure was laughable. The temperature gauge makes no sense whatsoever, and early the final morning, the water would not heat up.

Despite that list I'm rating it average and not poor, because this is still a clean, friendly, good value hotel in a great location, and breakfast was as lovely as the last time. I just no longer recommend it for a stay longer than a night.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family