US$195
US$180
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$100
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$219
US$149
  • Pool
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$143
US$129
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$185
US$154
US$152
US$133
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$107
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$288
US$179
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$95
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

1,609 results
All reviewsfirmdale hotelsrefuel barkit kempdean streethonesty bardeluxe junior suitefirmdale groupdrawing roomham yardluxury roomroom serviceafternoon teabeautiful roomconcierge staffmini barperfect hotelcovent garden
Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

Fabulous rooms, great location but very unhappy on arrival charged £700 to my account to hold over my stay for just a £300 room without prior warning! This proved to be embarrassing as my card was then declined at our dining at The Ivy! I had to pay cash which I fortunately had with me. I was celebrating this weekend as a celebration and surprise treat for my friend. When I contacted the desk to ensure my card payment had gone through they told me payment hadnt been taken just holding £700 on my card, said they had made a mistake and overcharged me more than double my room charge!! They reduced the amount held on my card after 2 very long telephone calls saying of me saying this was unacceptable and very embarrassing for me, as I booked the room on the price advertised. On check out as they had held such a large amount of money without my authorisation and as a weekend the amount was still not showing credited to my account. They then used the translation code on the card that worked when I arrived at the hotel and this then took payment! Totally unprofessional and humilating. As an apology they offered complimentary afternoon tea, but so embarrassed by the way I had been treated we left quietly and for a lovely breakfast at Banhams round the corner! Be warned this hotel take a huge deposit ontop of your room charge without prior warning!!

• Stayed: May 2012
8  Thank Ehorgan
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Each time I go to London I stay there I love everything about it!
I like:
The location, right in the hart of Soho which is so special.
The reception, which the enormous Bottero cat that I stroke each time I am there.
The lounge, where I like to read the news paper with a tea
The restaurant, which I like for breakfast and evening drink while it is always busy with an interesting mix of people.
The rooms, because they are all different in a very English eclectic style and with a nice size marble bathroom.They constantly update the place
The staff, because there are all very nice and helpful, aLways please to see you back
The all place design is very special, a lot of attention is given to small detail.
This is a very unique place, very English

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PIXSQUARED
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I recently stayed at The Soho Hotel in a luxury suite. The rooms are a generous size, very clean and conveniently appointed. The bathrooms are large with dual sinks, towel warmers and upgraded amenities. The hotel is tucked away at the deadend of a side street (more like an alley), so there isn't much in the way of street noise that can be heard at night.

Upon check-in, they knew what newspaper I preferred based on a previous stay, which I appreciated. The staff, for the most part, is very service oriented and always greeted me with a smile and an eagerness to assist with anything I needed. The concierge, whose name I don't remember, was the most friendly and outgoing of any of the staff I encountered.

The room rate includes breakfast in the restaurant. Breakfast is made to order and was good and plentiful. My only complaint was the diminished level of service in the restaurant. Once my order was served, no one came to check on me to see if I needed anything. At one point I ran out of orange juice and I watched my server walk past my table several times without stopping to ask if I needed more juice. I may have written it off to her not noticing my empty glass if it weren't for the fact that I saw her look directly at the empty glass on two occasions--one of which she was carrying a pitcher of orange juice! At this point, I'm highly annoyed and stopped eating to see how long it would take before my server would notice that I clearly needed her. She never did. Because I was seated next to the entrance, the hostess came over and asked if there was something I needed and she proceeded to refill my juice glass. This lack of follow up by the servers was experienced at more than a couple of visits to the restaurant, unfortunately.

The hotel is popular with celebrity guests and it is not uncommon to see paparazzi lined up along the sidewalk leading to the entrance. The bar is very vibrant at night. Overall, I would highly recommend The Soho for its location, great rooms and level of service (outside the restaurant).

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Rajj976
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Quite simply one of if not the best hotels in London, service fantastic, bar and restaurant fantastic, would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone palnning a trip to London..

Room Tip: We stayed in room 300 and found it very quiet and spacious..
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Great location, great service, clean, great design, fantastic room ( suite ), great bar and restaurant, great atmosphere, great people staying or visiting the hotel.
What else would you need?
I am so pleased with this hotel, location and overall experience was just perfect. Highly recommended. I stayed in a large suite so my judgment is based on that and shall be considered.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business