All reviews shower and toilet the natural history museum short stay underground station washbasin wardrobe
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Exactly as you would expect, basic but clean and tidy. Is great as long as you don't plan on spending a lot of time in the room, great place to rest your head and have a shower. Staff where friendly enough

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jamie O
NRahmeh, Manager at easyHotel London South Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear

Thank you for taking your time write about your stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us as it gives us the opportunity to improve our services. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel. Once again, thanks for your review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Kind Regards
Bart
Front Desk

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Our first time at an Easy Hotel, so didn’t know what to expect. The room was really small, with bed up against window, which wasn’t easy for two to comfortably get in and out of. The bed was very comfortable.
We didn’t have anywhere to put anything, so had t9 out on floor. We couldn’t reach the hooks on the wall as they were positioned really high.
The rooms were spotlessly clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 909mariaP
NRahmeh, Front Office Manager at easyHotel London South Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Maria,

Thank you for taking your time to leave this review on Tripadvisor. We are happy to know that our concept offered you good value for money, we appreciate your comments about the sizes of the room. We are very proud of our small rooms for small prices. Once again, thanks for your review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Kind regards

Reviewed 8 June 2018

THE HOTEL:
--Good quiet location off the main road.
--5 minute walk to Gloucester Road tube station.
--Nice helpful staff.
--Excellent value. At £15 for my stay, I've paid more at hostels before.

THE ROOM (windowless double):
--Very small and a little claustrophobic, but perfect for single occupancy. More than 1 in a room would probably feel like a squeeze, despite being a double.
--Pretty much just a bed and a shower/toilet cubicle with no storage space, but no complaints as it is made clear that this is what you sacrifice for the reduced price, and you can pay for luggage storage if required.
--As usual I found it far too hot upon arrival (I'm from a cold climate), but upon notifying the receptionist she kindly adjusted the controls from reception (there are none in the rooms) and it was soon much better. I also had the use of a fan that was available from the stairwell.
--The bed was extremely cosy and comfortable with lots of pillows, and I had a really good night's undisturbed sleep as a result.
--The walls seemed quite thin, but the neighbours were thankfully a silent bunch.
--The bathroom was small, functional and clean.
--The shower was my only problem: The head was partially broken and the water temperature & pressure constantly fluctuated. I overheard someone else talking about this so I suspect perhaps the infrastructure is not up to handling everyone at the same time in the morning; It is an old building after all.

Overall decent value for money and a good night's sleep during my brief stay. Recommended for 1-person short stays.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank MattE1705
NRahmeh, Front Office Manager at easyHotel London South Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Matt E,

Thank you for taking your time to share your comments in such detail. Getting feedback from our guests is very important to us as it gives us the opportunity to improve our services.
I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Kind regards

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I have been traveling a lot and I have seen differrent hotel but the easyhotel in South Kensigton is the worst that I have been. The receptionists aren't friendly they don't do anything for enjoing your stay they only give you the keys. The room are smaller than you can imagine from the pictures that you see on the website. It is difficult to sleep in two the bed is too small. The bathroom is very small too. It is difficult two live in two in the room there is no space to mouve. There isn't a wardrobe so everything must be puttted in the luggage. Everything must be payed the internet, the TV, the cleaning of the room and even the luggage storage. The check-in must be done from 15am othervise you have to pay and the checkout must be done until 10 o clock othervise you have to pay. If you want the luggage storage you have to pay 15 pounds for each luggage. I wouldn't suggest easyhotel because it was too expensive for the service that they gave to me.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank chiaramorelli80
NRahmeh, Front Office Manager at easyHotel London South Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Chiara,
Thank you for your comments about your recent experience at our Hotel, we appreciate that you decided to spend your time to give us very important feedback. We are sorry to hear that the rooms didn’t meet your expectations, and most certainly there has been a misunderstanding regarding the charges, i.e. we do not charge £15 for storing the luggage but only £5. In most cases we won’t charge more than £5 even if you have more than two pieces of luggage. In terms of price to the room size and no wardrobe standard we are proud that we can offer small but clean basic rooms for best competitive price on the market in one of the most attractive and expensive areas of London. We are very grateful for your opinion as all your comments give us a challenge to improve and offer better quality services to our guests.
Kind Regards
EasyHotel South Kensington Team

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I was a solo traveler staying for 6 nights. The location was great - 5 minute walk to Tube station. The staff was very helpful. My room was extremely small - suitcase on the floor and two hooks on the wall. My bathroom was ridden with black mold.

Room Tip: Pack for small space.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NRahmeh, Manager at easyHotel London South Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Katheleen A,

Thank you for taking your time to write this review as that will help us to improve guest's experience. I appreciate your comments about the location and staff, as you can well guess we are a budget hotel and provide a service at a very competitive price in central london.I will address the problem with the black mold to the housekeeping department.

Once again, thanks for your review.

Regards