“Best night out in the West End!!”
Review of Cafe de Paris

Cafe de Paris
Ranked #36 of 1,290 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Cafe de Paris first opened in London's West End in 1924. Ninety years on, and this now world-famous venue is still widely accepted as being the top club in London. Celebrity guestlists, stunning surroundings, and party loving crowds continue to lead the way in London.
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I came in with a group of friends/family on Friday for the cabaret show and drinks for my birthday. The welcome was great we were sat down quickly at our table on the mezzanine which had a great view for the show, the show was incredible!! Myself and my guests could not believe how much we enjoyed the whole experience, The hospitality we received was by far the best I have experienced in London! We will definitely be back and thank you to the team at Cafe de Paris for such a great night!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went with two other couples and the 6 of us had a fantastic evening. After we were seated and ordered, various mix and mingle acts visited the tables to perform up close magic etc which was a really nice touch.

Having worked in catering for a number of years, I assumed the food would be average as the venue is essentially a nightclub but I have to say all three courses were delicious. My main course of lamb was particularly good and cooked to perfection.

The cabaret show, without giving too much away, was incredible and so enjoyable. We were sat in the outer booths rather than "centre stage" so I assumed our view would be blocked somewhat but we were able to see everything. The performers were brilliant and really involved the audience.

Overall, thorough impressed with the level of service. We stayed for drinks afterwards and were really looked after. Would recommend to all and I'll definitely be returning.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The show was brilliant.. njoyed it thoroughly.. drinks are a bit pricey though, plus can't understand the 12.5 percent extra service charge if you pay by card versus cash.. carry cash with you.. other than that it was a great place.. first cabaret show for me and it was quite memorable

Reviewed 2 September 2017

we had a great time with our son for his 21st and his girlfriend. The club itself is a real gem, the staff friendly and the food very good. Cabaret was fun, edgy and entertaining.
Good crowd, would recommend it highly!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a fantastic experience we had! The food was to die for! Enjoyed every dish! The staff were amazing! The show was incredible! Brilliant touch with the magician before the show - she was FAB!
We ended our night with a good dance! Highly recommend!

1  Thank AlexAndRachiie